Instructions for creation of UNL-files for locked Voice files:
- Open JetMouse KG v1.5 with checksum fix.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- Use "Select Map Product" drop-down list and choose "<custom mapset>" at the bottom of the list.
Enable additional fields and enter FID and PID values. Press "OK".
- Enter your Unit ID (up to 10 digits) in the textbox at the top of the KG.
Then press the second "Generate" button placed at the bottom of the application GUI.
- Copy the 25 character unlock code and paste that into a text editor like Windows Notepad.
No carriage returns or line feeds. Just 25 characters producing a 25 byte text file with the UNL-extension. In this case "DarthVader.unl". Make sure that the file is plain text and without a trailing ".txt" file extension.
- Copy the UNL-file together with the VPM-file to the Garmin unit and the Voice directory. Turn on the unit and select/enable the newly unlocked voice.
It should work now if the Garmin unit is compatible with the VPM-file and that the UNL-file are valid with correct data.
In case of problems try the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]