Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 541
  1. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm novice here. First of all many thanks to lolypop000 for his posts ! And especially thanks to turboccc for his nice tools (RGN, GIR...) !
    I have the Nuvi 1310T, HWID = 972, SW version = 5.10. After the patch I could see the Lines and JCV!
    But the Junction View points are showing in my device on the full screen. If I press the top left corner I obtain the picture - on the left half shows me a map, on the right half I didn't have a picture of JCV (only the table with direction, speed and time). Are everybody have the same view or you have on the right side small picture of Junction view?
    Thanks

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #72
    Navigation software expert dvazg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pergunt View Post
    I'm novice here. First of all many thanks to lolypop000 for his posts ! And especially thanks to turboccc for his nice tools (RGN, GIR...) !
    I have the Nuvi 1310T, HWID = 972, SW version = 5.10. After the patch I could see the Lines and JCV!
    But the Junction View points are showing in my device on the full screen. If I press the top left corner I obtain the picture - on the left half shows me a map, on the right half I didn't have a picture of JCV (only the table with direction, speed and time). Are everybody have the same view or you have on the right side small picture of Junction view?
    Thanks
    In EU/US devices, JCV image is full screen. In some asian devices, JCV image is reserved to the right half of scree, whilst left half shows the map.

  4. #73
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    I dont change order.Use order which create rgn_tool.
    weird...sigh....maybe someone who has flashed the 5.10 US set with SG/MY FW can let me know if they succeed or not...currently i am back on 4.90 US with 2.80 SG FW....
    Last edited by robinang; 23rd March 2011 at 12:05.

  5. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    dvaz thank you!
    If I will flash the US/SG 2.8 firmware (which mentioned by lolypop000 in the post 122) in EU 1310 device, does it not corrupt my Nuvi?
    And what other new features could I obtain in my Nuvi? Do you know?
    Last edited by pergunt; 23rd March 2011 at 12:31.

  6. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    After some iteration I have flashed US/SG 2.8 firmware into my Nuvi1310T. It's works.
    But I didn't find the Language Guide icon. In my previous SW ver. 5.10 I have it.
    Does anybody knows how to return this feature? That I could use the Language Guide again.

  7. #76
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    BiH,Bihac
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello,
    I have problem on Nuvi 1350.Device freezing on startup,can not make hard reset,can not connect on computer by USB.
    When I press top left corner on screen and turn on my nuvi,on computer hardware-device manager show "Garmin devices",but after 15 sec. go OFF.
    I am try to instal gupdate.gcd file from SD card \Garmin\gupdate.gcd but nothing.
    If any have solution,please help.
    Thanks

  8. #77
    Navigation software expert dvazg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alca777 View Post
    Hello,
    I have problem on Nuvi 1350.Device freezing on startup,can not make hard reset,can not connect on computer by USB.
    When I press top left corner on screen and turn on my nuvi,on computer hardware-device manager show "Garmin devices",but after 15 sec. go OFF.
    I am try to instal gupdate.gcd file from SD card \Garmin\gupdate.gcd but nothing.
    If any have solution,please help.
    Thanks
    When you enter preboot mode, you should keep pressing upper left part of the screen all the time. Alternatively, enter diagnostic menu by pressing the battery icon for 5 sec , AND THEN attach USB cable (read 3rd paragraph of instructions in the first post).
    Gupdate.gcd should be in the ".System" folder on the device, not on the SD card.

  9. #78
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pergunt View Post
    After some iteration I have flashed US/SG 2.8 firmware into my Nuvi1310T. It's works.
    But I didn't find the Language Guide icon. In my previous SW ver. 5.10 I have it.
    Does anybody knows how to return this feature? That I could use the Language Guide again.
    Hi...how did u managed to flashed to 2.80 SG fw... Did u mixed it with the 5.10 boot.bin?
    Did u change the sequence of the fw_resources.bin and fw_1.bin in the rgn file u flashed??
    Thanks.

  10. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robinang View Post
    Hi...how did u managed to flashed to 2.80 SG fw... Did u mixed it with the 5.10 boot.bin?
    Did u change the sequence of the fw_resources.bin and fw_1.bin in the rgn file u flashed??
    Thanks.
    Hello!
    I use the same sequence as it was in the SG 2.80 firmware:
    fw1_resources.bin
    and last fw_all.bin
    Copy all files from your Nuvi (so you could return them).
    Change Text and Voice folders to 1Text and 1Voice (for example) in your Nuvi befor start to flash.
    Delete the gupdate.qcd in the System folder if it is there.
    Then start to flash alternative firmware through updater as usually.

  11. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dvazg View Post
    Gupdate.gcd should be in the ".System" folder on the device, not on the SD card.
    In some cases it could be in the Garmin folder on SD card and for me it works.

    But for alca777 the problem is to flash quickly when he press the top left corner.
    I did it so:
    Drug the original xxxxxxx.rgn file to the updater.
    Press the top left corner and hold it.
    Press Nuvi power button. Logo GARMIN starts.
    Quickly connect the USB cable to your Nuvi.
    Hold your finger on the top left corner and on the updater menu check the USB Device - ..Nuvi 1xxx.. -> And press OK.
    Flashing starts (I hold my finger on the top left corner) .
    When you see on the Nuvi screen - Loading...
    You could remove your finger.
    After the updater finish, close it
    Remove the USB cable.
    Turn off and turn on your Nuvi and wait for good load (a hope).
    Luck

 

 
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.