fenix 3 HR software version 3.90 Beta
as of October 27, 2016
Download (2.84 MB)
Please Login or Register to see the links
Changes made from version 3.84 to 3.90:
• Added support for CIQ SDK 1.3.4
• Added support for LiveTrack Auto Start. Once enabled on the Garmin Connect Mobile app (More > LiveTrack), the LiveTrack session will be automatically started when the user begins an activity.
• Improved the app settings editing experience.
• Improved Heart Rate consistency on the Heart Rate history widget.
• Fixed a potential issue where the users calories could drop to 0 during an activity.
• Fixed a potential issue where users VO2 max and Performance Condition values were getting affected with non-Run and Bike activities. (Ex: Walk, Hike, SUP etc.)
• Fixed a potential issue where the Virtual Partner pace could change during a multisport activity.
• Fixed an issue preventing automatic Foot Pod calibration.
• Fixed a potential issue where VO2 Max was not being generated for certain users living close to sea level.
• Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.