Drive, DriveSmart 60/70, and DriveTrack 70 software version 4.10
as of September 13, 2016
Changes made from version 3.50 to 4.10:
• Fixed a search issue that could cause nearby POIs to be omitted or sorted incorrectly.
• Fixed issues that could cause false wrong way alerts during navigation.
• Fixed issues with the Garmin DriveTrack 70 listening to other nearby dog tracking broadcasts.
• The Garmin DriveTrack 70 will now remember and listen for a specific broadcasting dog tracking device. This device can be cleared to search for a different dog tracking broadcast.
• Fixed an issue that could cause parking availability prompts to reappear after route recalculation.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent re-routing around traffic road closures.
• Fixed an issue that could cause excessively long route calculation times.
• Fixed an issue with sorting trips in reverse alphabetical order.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent saving preferences for Smart Notification categories.
• Improved performance of some Loc8 postal code searches.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent BirdsEye imagery from being displayed correctly.
• Added BirdsEye imagery providers to myMaps in settings.
• BirdsEye imagery can now be disabled using the Custom Maps map layer.
• Improved GPS performance.
• Improved software stability.
Code:Please Login or Register to see the links