fenix 3/tactix Bravo/quatix 3 software version 7.50
as of August 8, 2016
Changes made from version 7.20 to 7.50:
• Added support for Connect IQ 1.3.0 SDK. See the Connect IQ 1.3.0 SDK for a list of new features.
• Added support for Apple Media Service - users can now control any active music player, e.g. Spotify, as well as volume. (requires iOS 8.0 and higher)
• Added support for phone apps to subscribe for more frequent data updates.
• Added support for the dog tracker widget. (Settings > Widgets > DogTrack)
• Improved the accuracy of pace data for paddle sports.
• Improved how sleep movement could impact intensity minutes calculations.
• Improved the responsiveness of floors climbed data.
• Fixed potential issues with golf scorecards and summary information.
• Fixed an issue with the intensity minutes widget potentially showing dashes for high intensity minute values.
• Fixed a potential issue with access to navigation while running a Connect IQ app.
• Fixed a potential issue with access to app settings while running a Connect IQ app.
• Fixed a potential issue with the backlight failing to turn on when using the LIGHT key.
• Fixed an issue where calorie data was not being recorded correctly on a subsequent activity, after using an HRM-Tri or HRM-Swim.
• Fixed a potential issue with swim workouts.
Please Login or Register to see the links