Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Garmin StreetPilot on Joying Android Radio (Video)

    Garmin StreetPilot on Joying Android Radio

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Catalonia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I also have it up and running on my Eonon G2110 but the only thing that annoys me is that each time I launch it I have to agree with the licence.
    Do you know if there is something I can do to get rid of this?

  4. #3
    Navigation software expert

    lolypop000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Power
    848

    Default

    @cimbike

    Can you create complet backup of Eonon G2110 ( without map ) and upload it?
    We will look if somehow can use it on android phones.

    Thank you for answer
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. #4
    Moderator

    flagmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cimbike View Post
    I also have it up and running on my Eonon G2110 but the only thing that annoys me is that each time I launch it I have to agree with the licence.
    Do you know if there is something I can do to get rid of this?
    Are you talking about WARNING page about using device while driving that disappears in 10 seconds? If yes, I have not see any mods to disable it.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Catalonia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    @cimbike

    Can you create complet backup of Eonon G2110 ( without map ) and upload it?
    We will look if somehow can use it on android phones.

    Thank you for answer
    Yes I will.
    My HU is running KitKat 4.4.4 and path is /mnt/external_sd so I changed the path using SPpathchanger.
    I installed StreetPilot 2.33 and now I want to try with 2.37 version to see if there is any improvements.
    Last edited by cimbike; 21st April 2016 at 06:38.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Catalonia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flagmax View Post
    Are you talking about WARNING page about using device while driving that disappears in 10 seconds? If yes, I have not see any mods to disable it.
    Yes this is what I meant.
    Last edited by cimbike; 21st April 2016 at 06:38.

  8. #7
    Member +
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm not more able to install it on my Androi Head Unit, see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Any hints?
    Thanks in advance
    Cheers

    fL

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Catalonia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by il_lupo_mannaro View Post
    I'm not more able to install it on my Androi Head Unit, see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Any hints?
    Thanks in advance
    Cheers

    fL
    What android version do you have on your HU, and also have to know the path of your external sd card.
    You can change the path using SPpathchanger.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    I'll take a look at patching the app to disable the WARNING screen if someone can point me to the APK download.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Catalonia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moddie View Post
    I'll take a look at patching the app to disable the WARNING screen if someone can point me to the APK download.
    I'm about to share my buckup without maps and will add the apk. However, I have modified it for my HU path which is /mnt/external_sd/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/files/Garmin/
    Today I tried with 2.37 and it's working fine.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.