Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 828
  1. #201
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Budapest
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Guys, if you are annoying because you have to click agree on the EULA every time StreetPilot starts, just delete (or rename) the Garmin/.System/EULA folder, and voila: no more EULA asking on the start.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #202
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Budapest
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hmm, it seems Garmin StreetPilot 1.49 is not showing any POIs on the map!!
    The only way i can see some, is to click on the icon on the upper-right, and select for eg. shopping icon, and this way it shows me shopping POIs with little blue spheres.
    But on default, it does not show any POI!

    Did anyone succeed to show ALL POIs on the map, just like in the good-old Garmin Mobile XT 5.0 (for WinMo) ??

  4. #203
    Member +
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Amman_ Sahab
    Age
    32
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    when i do permission for lib folder (libgmxt.so) on my galaxy 2 i have tis message
    *permission chagne was not successful. please note that some file systems(e.g.sdcard) do not allow permission changes*

  5. #204
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Budapest
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khateeb View Post
    when i do permission for lib folder (libgmxt.so) on my galaxy 2 i have tis message
    *permission chagne was not successful. please note that some file systems(e.g.sdcard) do not allow permission changes*
    You need to change permission on the file libgmxt.so, not on the lib folder!

  6. #205
    Member + karaoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 ICS 4.0.3

  7. #206
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Budapest
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    @karaoke:
    I can see on your screenshot (previous page) you have POIs showed on the map!! (blue plat with a restaurant signal on it, and blue plat with a $ sign on it)
    How did you manage to show them?

  8. #207
    Member +
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Amman_ Sahab
    Age
    32
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i changed permission on the file libgmxt.so, not on the lib folder!

    but not work , same message

  9. #208
    Member +
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Amman_ Sahab
    Age
    32
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    where can i find the path data\data\com.garmin--------------------------\lib

  10. #209
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    5311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khateeb View Post
    where can i find the path data\data\com.garmin--------------------------\lib
    read post n2 , there are pictures too

    Quote Originally Posted by fenyo View Post
    Hmm, it seems Garmin StreetPilot 1.49 is not showing any POIs on the map!!
    The only way i can see some, is to click on the icon on the upper-right, and select for eg. shopping icon, and this way it shows me shopping POIs with little blue spheres.
    But on default, it does not show any POI!

    Did anyone succeed to show ALL POIs on the map, just like in the good-old Garmin Mobile XT 5.0 (for WinMo) ??
    It shows pois exactly like Nuvis 3xxx series

    Quote Originally Posted by fenyo View Post
    Guys, if you are annoying because you have to click agree on the EULA every time StreetPilot starts, just delete (or rename) the Garmin/.System/EULA folder, and voila: no more EULA asking on the start.
    Drive for a while with it and Eula message will disappear, it happens in Nuvis too sometimes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  11. #210
    Member + karaoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khateeb View Post
    where can i find the path data\data\com.garmin--------------------------\lib
    Try to browse with Root Explorer

 

 
Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.