1. Copy "Garmin" folder with apk file (new apk from lollypop000) in it at /Garmin in my SD
i.e. /Garmin/StreetPilot_A68.apk (and all other folders of Garmin of cource)
2. Install apk file and at the end of install I DON'T run it, just exit
before do anything else, I look in folder /data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib/ that has created and see only libgmxt.so file, not the libgarminos.so that other apk files was doing....
...ok...whatever... I continue now with procedure
3. Copy libgmxt.so to /system/lib/ and change it's permissions to rw-r--r--
4. Restart the phone
5. Run Garmin StreetPilot
..... nothing.... only message "The application has stopped"
6. I search /data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext and see only lib folder and cash folder (that meens that program started to copy data but stopped for a reason) has created... In lib folder, still ONLY libgmxt.so file, not libgarminos.so as I expected (because apk file should create it , right?)
7. Stop running application (force stop) and restart phone
8. Copy libgarminos.so (800x480) that catymag gave at first post, to /data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib/ ..... I gave with HEX Editor path: /sdcard/Garmin/
9. Copy libgmxt.so from /system/lib/ (the file with permissions I had gave before) to /data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib/ and I replace the other file that has created from apk (generally, should I do that? because I don't see anywhere to say something for that file.... Is this right to replace that file with libgmxt.so that we download?)
10. Exit and restart phone
11. Start application ..... going good.... system initializing.... and yes! application starts, choose language etc....
12. Few screens to see what Ellinas means above at his post #141 for "moved screen"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
13. All good at this time, application working good.... now I exit from application (for FIRST TIME!)
14. Start again the application....... Black Screen!!!! Nothing happens....
15. Force stop it
16. Start again...... black screen.... Force stop, restart and again.... black screen
17. Go to /data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib/ and copy libgarminos.so file to my SD
18. Put USB to get the file to my PC to see what file is it... The time that this file created/modified is the time that StreetPilot started first time!!! The other file I had copied was 3 days old!!!! So StreetPilot, obviously copy it's file!!!!
19. I replace that file with mine
20. Restart phone (again... hahahaha) and start application...
21. Again works for only ONE TIME....
So much work to do I thing to works fine.... I can't do anything else.... only to tell you what happens, you only know how to fix this, unfortunately I can't even try to fix apk file, I don' know anything...
I hope I helped you with my post, to fix bugs.... waiting for your good job