Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 545
  1. #301
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod.

    Neil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz.
    Posts
    7,403
    Rep Power
    1434

    Default

    Here are English (American & British), French, Spanish & German (non-TTS only, sorry): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If you need Italian, let me know.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #302
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Great, thanks. The British Female non-TTS voice you included works very well. Much more audible to my ears.

  4. #303
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerikhaos View Post
    has anyone figured out to get the map layer - 3d buildings working. The files are correct and displayed in map list but when you try to enable it in map layers it tries to download from the server and fails.
    3D buildings layer will work, you must just edit the file settings_defaults.plist under garmin-nav.app folder.
    Just look for <key>three_d_building</key> and change this from <false/> to <true/>. After that 3D buildings layer is already enabled by default and you can see 3D buildings on the map. Only you can't switch this layer off anymore, you need again to edit settings_defaults.plist file.
    Last edited by pets250; 11th December 2012 at 00:13.

  5. #304
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    switzerland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hello...
    did someone managed to install poi's on the 2.2 version, and edit the sounds. because on the 2.1 version we can see the poi's icons in the map, they are small but we can see and he warns whit 3 bips and in the 2.2 version i don't see anything or hear.

    thanks on advance

  6. #305
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pets250 View Post
    3D buildings layer will work, you must just edit the file settings_defaults.plist under garmin-nav.app folder.
    Just look for <key>three_d_building</key> and change this from <false/> to <true/>. After that 3D buildings layer is already enabled by default and you can see 3D buildings on the map. Only you can't switch this layer off anymore, you need again to edit settings_defaults.plist file.
    Thanks for the tip. 3D buildings are working fine with
    Garmin Western Europe v2.2.10 3GS os5.1.1.
    The only problem I have is simulation and map changing menu. USA plst posted before doesnt work
    Last edited by mermigas; 13th December 2012 at 16:14.

  7. #306
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mermigas View Post
    Thanks for the tip. 3D buildings are working fine with
    Garmin Western Europe v2.2.10 3GS os5.1.1.
    The only problem I have is simulation and map changing menu. USA plst posted before doesnt work
    OK fixed by editing TargetConfig.plist

  8. #307
    Member + alamel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mermigas View Post
    OK fixed by editing TargetConfig.plist
    Did you fixed at post # 254

  9. #308
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alamel View Post
    Did you fixed at post # 254
    I just added


    <key>map_switch</key> <true/

  10. #309
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    xxx
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I noticed more users having problems editing the settings_general.plist and TargetConfig.plist files. I was able to edit them using iFunbox but not any more.
    Since the working situation I updated iTunes (11.0.1) and Garmin Streepilot (2.3) to the latest versions.

    This is what I read on the iFunbox site:
    Some findings regarding recent bug reports:
    1. iOS 6 prevents any 3rd party software having write access to the folder “[app_name].app” in all App sandbox from PC/Mac. Other folders like “Documents” and “Library” are still open for write access. No way to fix it shortly.

    Who can still edit the files?

  11. #310
    Member + alamel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GvS View Post
    I noticed more users having problems editing the settings_general.plist and TargetConfig.plist files. I was able to edit them using iFunbox but not any more.
    Since the working situation I updated iTunes (11.0.1) and Garmin Streepilot (2.3) to the latest versions.

    This is what I read on the iFunbox site:
    Some findings regarding recent bug reports:
    1. iOS 6 prevents any 3rd party software having write access to the folder “[app_name].app” in all App sandbox from PC/Mac. Other folders like “Documents” and “Library” are still open for write access. No way to fix it shortly.

    Who can still edit the files?
    Unfortunatly we have to wait for a new relese or opgrade from Ifunbox or Iexplore to do all the change we want on existing files. The new one we create can be change

 

 
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.