Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1110
  1. #821
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi i need to edit Free Indonesia Map v1.70 NT for Garmin, my question here :

    1. What software or tools can i used to edit NT Map for garmin , because some street and district area in my city at wrong position ?
    2. where i can found step by step tutorial to edit this kind of map ?
    3. why my device running "lag" when i run this map ( I'm using garmin mobile xt + windows ce 6 ) and how to make this map running smooth ?
    4. are garmin mobile xt can run or used bluechart map, and how to do that ?

    thanks.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #822
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Can you add more than one img file to an sd card with a Colorado 300?

    Hi, I've read that you can or at least they say that the colorado now doesn't have any restrictions on that image names but I can only get it to read sd_card\garmin\gmapsupp.img whatever I rename it to it doesn't work. In the sd card I have
    garmin\spain.img (topo unlocked)
    garmin\uk.img (city navigator unlocked)

    none recognized. I have colorado 300 software version 3.40

  4. #823
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello
    i just get
    Video Navgation system,support USB,SD Car
    Operation system WINCE 5.0 CORE
    6.2 inch (16:9) Wide Digital LCD Monitor(800*480).
    Support map Tomtom,IGO,Route66 ect.

    and i cant get garmin work on it.
    So please can somebody tell how to install it, i used to have garmin in my phone garmin mobile , just try to upload the files in sd card but nothing.
    please if some body can help me i try everything on the web , im getting crazy here

  5. #824
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by persep View Post
    Hi, I've read that you can or at least they say that the colorado now doesn't have any restrictions on that image names but I can only get it to read sd_card\garmin\gmapsupp.img whatever I rename it to it doesn't work. In the sd card I have
    garmin\spain.img (topo unlocked)
    garmin\uk.img (city navigator unlocked)

    none recognized. I have colorado 300 software version 3.40
    I had a gmapbmap.img on the gps. I renamed it to anyname and now it reconizes all the maps from the device and the sd card

  6. #825
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,642
    Rep Power
    5327

    Default

    @persep
    on sd just one gmapsupp.img is supported and must be in a folder named Garmin
    you can merge 2 maps with gmaptool

    Quote Originally Posted by jonrv13 View Post
    Hello
    i just get
    Video Navgation system,support USB,SD Car
    Operation system WINCE 5.0 CORE
    6.2 inch (16:9) Wide Digital LCD Monitor(800*480).
    Support map Tomtom,IGO,Route66 ect.

    and i cant get garmin work on it.
    So please can somebody tell how to install it, i used to have garmin in my phone garmin mobile , just try to upload the files in sd card but nothing.
    please if some body can help me i try everything on the web , im getting crazy here

    try this one
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by untobongok View Post
    Hi i need to edit Free Indonesia Map v1.70 NT for Garmin, my question here :

    1. What software or tools can i used to edit NT Map for garmin , because some street and district area in my city at wrong position ?
    2. where i can found step by step tutorial to edit this kind of map ?
    3. why my device running "lag" when i run this map ( I'm using garmin mobile xt + windows ce 6 ) and how to make this map running smooth ?
    4. are garmin mobile xt can run or used bluechart map, and how to do that ?

    thanks.
    sorry but mapedit doesn't support NT files, there is no way to edit it.
    With open source map project the best way is to support project and send them corrections so they can do it for all the users.
    you can run bluechart maps on mobile xt but you'll lose some features that can be seen with just marine devices
    Last edited by catymag; 22nd April 2010 at 23:28.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  7. #826
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi, does anyone have the Pacificlite date basemap for the Gpsmap 96C ?
    Thanks, newbie here....

  8. #827
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,642
    Rep Power
    5327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmsriver View Post
    Hi, does anyone have the Pacificlite date basemap for the Gpsmap 96C ?
    Thanks, newbie here....
    Pacific Lite Routable basemap is probably a part of world routable basemap
    you can try the v2.0 in this post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or the second one in this post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  9. #828
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    @persep
    on sd just one gmapsupp.img is supported and must be in a folder named Garmin
    you can merge 2 maps with gmaptool
    I finally did it...all img from the gps and from the sd card have to have whatsoever name you want. ie not gmapsupp nor gmapbmap nor other from garmin, if not it won't work. I have one map in the unit and 3 in the sd card all with different names. I have colorado 300 software version 3.40

  10. #829
    Navigation software expert

    tom1807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    APAC
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    539

    Default

    Ok, normally I am finding and sharing but this time I am searching the following maps:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If anyone has an idea or would be so kind to share these maps, I really would appreciate this

  11. #830
    Member +
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Hi I posted this question in the wrong forum thread, so here goes again:
    Hi just a quick question, I bought this VEU706L Genuine version on ebay but its on a SD card, as I intend to get a Garmin 556S plotter next year which takes the SD card, but my present plotter is a Garmin 276C which only takes the Garmin Datacard (its 512Mb), can I take the charts off the Sd card and put them onto the Datacard?.
    The data card does not come up in My Computer as a seperate drive (unlike a Nuvi, where the Sd card will come up as a removable drive), so all map transfers to the 276C must be done thru Mapsource. I have a Datacard reader but there seems to be a problem with it reading/transferring the older bluecharts, i.e standard bluechart 2008.

 

 
Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.