Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1110
  1. #141
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,655
    Rep Power
    5331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deymallick View Post
    I would be grateful if someone can explain how to find Card ID or where can I find IMEI-to-UnitID for my device.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Launch GMXT, got to Settings -> About.

    here you'll find your "Card ID" you must put in keygen
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #142
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Red face Need gmapsupp.img with Portugal and Spain from Garmin City Navigator Europe NT 2009

    First of all, thank you all for providing all these links and Information...
    By far one of the most value forum I ever found! Thank you all
    Now i wanted to ask a Favor...
    I am Portuguese and frequently I travel to and from Spain and i need to have the most current maps from these 2 countries... Many call this compilation Iberia or variants...
    I am using Garmin Mobile XT last version on a Nokia N95 and I don't know how to select Portugal and Spain from the posted Garmin CitiNavigator Europe NT 2009 v11 to make a gmapsupp.img from it...
    I'd prefere if possible an unlocked map or if this is not possible something that jetmouse 1.5 can easily fix
    If someone can do this and upload it to rapidshare or some other and provide me the link i'll be way appreciated


    P.S. - If anyone is interested in Security Camera Radars in Portugal I can Upload Last version revision in here (Some like TomTom and others use this list on their Radars)
    Last edited by plmrito; 31st December 2008 at 11:23. Reason: to complete the post

  4. #143
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I got version 4.20.20, only with english and chinese language. how do I get german language and voice (if possible without installing other version) ?

  5. #144
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,655
    Rep Power
    5331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harkonsen View Post
    I got version 4.20.20, only with english and chinese language. how do I get german language and voice (if possible without installing other version) ?
    4.20.20 is very old ,donnow if it's possible to add other languages, you can add voices
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    it should be better to upgrade to 5.00.20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  6. #145
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,655
    Rep Power
    5331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plmrito View Post
    First of all, thank you all for providing all these links and Information...
    By far one of the most value forum I ever found! Thank you all
    Now i wanted to ask a Favor...
    I am Portuguese and frequently I travel to and from Spain and i need to have the most current maps from these 2 countries... Many call this compilation Iberia or variants...
    I am using Garmin Mobile XT last version on a Nokia N95 and I don't know how to select Portugal and Spain from the posted Garmin CitiNavigator Europe NT 2009 v11 to make a gmapsupp.img from it...
    I'd prefere if possible an unlocked map or if this is not possible something that jetmouse 1.5 can easily fix
    If someone can do this and upload it to rapidshare or some other and provide me the link i'll be way appreciated


    P.S. - If anyone is interested in Security Camera Radars in Portugal I can Upload Last version revision in here (Some like TomTom and others use this list on their Radars)
    Free maps (in img format) direct from Garmin for:
    1) City Navigator NT Europe
    2) City Navigator NT UK & Ireland
    3) City Navigator NT Italy & Greece
    4) City Navigator NT DACH & Czech
    5) City Navigator NT Spain & Portugal
    6) City Navigator NT Alps
    7) City Navigator NT France & BeNeLux
    8) City Navigator NT Nordics
    9) City Navigator NT Eastern Europe, Austria & Greece
    10) City Navigator NT Russia
    11) City Navigator NT Brazil
    12) City Navigator NT Mexico

    Link:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Instructions:
    * Go to the link.
    * Choose - Download a free trial version and download the map you want
    * Do not execute the .exe file download. Instead, use Winrar to extract the files that are in the EXE file. You will obtain a new folder with 4 more inside - gmobilecard, img, vm and v_m files. Only folder img is important for us, as it contains the map we want with the name gmapsupp.img.
    * Put map in a folder named Garmin inside SD card or internal memory and unlock it with the Jet Mouse Key Generator v1.5
    * If you need the MapID, you could use gmaptool and query the .img directly to get the MapID.
    I found this but not sure: try. All with Map ID: 284 (except for Russia, Map ID: 323)
    The link is very fast, and was able to achieve download speeds in excess of 1000kb/s.

    Name of the map_____________________Size of the file GMAPSUPP.IMG
    City Navigator NT, Europe______________________1.4GB
    City Navigator NT, UK & Ireland__________________199MB
    City Navigator NT, Italy & Greece_________________208MB
    City Navigator NT, DACH & Czech_________________336MB
    City Navigator NT, Spain & Portugal_______________180MB
    City Navigator NT, Alps_________________________191MB
    City Navigator NT, France & BeNeLux______________349MB
    City Navigator NT, Nordics_______________________187MB
    City Navigator NT, Eastern Europe, Austria & Greece__182MB
    City Navigator NT, Russia________________________9.5MB

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  7. #146
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Anyone knowwhere to find Garmin maps over Afghanistan and the countries around there?

  8. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    City Navigator NT, Spain & Portugal



    Detailed map coverage for Spain and Portugal containing full coverage of Spain, Andorra and Gibraltar and these cities in Portugal: Albufeira, Amadora, Braga, Cascais, Coimbra, Faro, Gondomar, Leiria, Lisboa, Loures, Lourinhã, Mafra, Maia, Matosinhos, Odivelas, Oeiras, Porto, Santarém, Setúbal and Sintra.


    Size: 148351 KB

    uploaded now last version
    Thank you very much...
    I've downloaded both maps and using wgmaptool039 i checked that both are from Garmin CitiNavigator NT 2008 and not the 2009 version that must be "made" using mapsource and from there creating the gmapsupp.img
    If anyone can supply this to some share link, i'd appreciate it
    Last edited by plmrito; 31st December 2008 at 20:39. Reason: Tested Maps and are from 2008

  9. #148
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy UK Speed Cams Help.

    Hi, just joined this forum and this is my 1st post so please go easy on me :-)

    I have managed to install Garmin on my N95 and get it to use the inbuilt gps of the phone following the excellent instructions from within the forum. I also installed the latest UK maps which work perfectly.

    I would very much like to get the uk speed camera warnings on my phone also but nothing i have tried has worked. I understand that the speed cam gpi file is tied to the device. Everything is in the correct folder but they still wont work.

    Is there a way to generate a UNL file for the gpi file, (does it even need one !) and if so how do i do this. Getting very frustrated with it now so any help or advice would be excellent. I have no idea what i am or have done wrong.

    Thanks in advance.... John.

  10. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by amd3000 View Post
    Hi, just joined this forum and this is my 1st post so please go easy on me :-)

    I have managed to install Garmin on my N95 and get it to use the inbuilt gps of the phone following the excellent instructions from within the forum. I also installed the latest UK maps which work perfectly.

    I would very much like to get the uk speed camera warnings on my phone also but nothing i have tried has worked. I understand that the speed cam gpi file is tied to the device. Everything is in the correct folder but they still wont work.

    Is there a way to generate a UNL file for the gpi file, (does it even need one !) and if so how do i do this. Getting very frustrated with it now so any help or advice would be excellent. I have no idea what i am or have done wrong.

    Thanks in advance.... John.
    For that you need to get the location of those cameras as POI coordinates.
    For garmin, these files are in the Garmin Comma Separated ( *.csv) format.. if they are in other format (for example TomTom uses *.ov2, Google Earth uses *.kml) you can convert them very easily using this freeware: PoiEdit 2007 (poiedit.com).
    Once you have the files in Garmin format (*.csv, *.bmp the last with the same name as the csv in case you want an icon, for example a transit signal), you need to use Garmin software you can download for free from their site called Garmin POI Loader.
    Is this software that takes all your *.csv files together with images (if you have them for each POI) and that makes that *gpi file you have in the POI folder..
    Whenever you add a POI you have to add them all at the same time...if you already have a certain *.gpi and you want to add more POI's (for example Restaurants), the previous POI's you had...you no longer have! Remember: add all at the same time!
    Now having already a *.gpi file...you probably dunno what POI's are inside of it and i don't think you can use a program to find out but i might be mistaken...
    The way to do it is having the *.csv files first then move them with POI Loader to the unit, or directly to the POI folder inside Garmin.
    Also the .gpi file doesn't need any .UNL file. If that file has correct POI from safety cameras they should show up where they are...if you downloaded just the *.gpi file, it might be a wrong file or have no POI or whatever... The *.gpi is made by POI Loader from Garmin.

    If I can help you more, ask!

  11. #150
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amd3000 View Post
    Hi, just joined this forum and this is my 1st post so please go easy on me :-)

    I have managed to install Garmin on my N95 and get it to use the inbuilt gps of the phone following the excellent instructions from within the forum. I also installed the latest UK maps which work perfectly.

    I would very much like to get the uk speed camera warnings on my phone also but nothing i have tried has worked. I understand that the speed cam gpi file is tied to the device. Everything is in the correct folder but they still wont work.

    Is there a way to generate a UNL file for the gpi file, (does it even need one !) and if so how do i do this. Getting very frustrated with it now so any help or advice would be excellent. I have no idea what i am or have done wrong.

    Thanks in advance.... John.
    I just goto settings, garmin online and download the speed cameras from the "safety camera" option. For the UK, they are 0.54MB I believe.
    Nokia N9 16GB Black (RM-696) PR 1.3

 

 
Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.