Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1110
  1. #111
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunlogo View Post
    I am trying to run World Map v4.06 on my N95. The img file works perfectly on my GarminMobile XP PC. And, the original works using MapSource. However, after 4 days of experimentation, the Garmin XT program (v4.10.80 s60.9) containing the World Map v4.06 img file still refuses to load on my N95. If I remove the WordMap img file, GarminXT works again. The file is unlocked so a “unl” file is not necessary. Yes, I did try using a “unl” file with MapId=800..

    I have also tried swapping the file names (ie gmapprom.img / gmapsupp.img / gmapsup2.img), but no luck. Its strange that I get 4 maps to work (including the base map) on my 8Gb memory card, but I cant get the World Map to work.

    May be my version of WorldMap v4.06 is defective in some way? Any ideas?

    I have named the maps as follows:
    Base map = gmapbmap.img
    WorldMap = gmapprom.img / gmapprom.unl
    Australia & Asia= gmapsupp.img / gmapsupp.unl
    Italy = gmapsup2.img / gmapsup2.unl


    Regards to all
    Try upgrading to v5? Cant say much else atm as you seem to have the correct filenames etc. ;/
    Nokia N9 16GB Black (RM-696) PR 1.3

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #112
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I got a n79, with internal gps? I just downloaded these maps for
    Garmin City Navigator® Europe NT 2009 v11:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    so which version do I have to download which works with my n79 (fp2), internal gps and with this maps?

  4. #113
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    That is just the maps programme mate. You need the v4.20.20 package or any v5 package to install from your PC, then run "E:\GMobileXT.sis" from your phone to install the app. Then, copy the maps over. All links to Garmin packages are on the first page.
    Nokia N9 16GB Black (RM-696) PR 1.3

  5. #114
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    4.20.20 always wants a bluetooth device to be turned on?!!

  6. #115
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harkonsen View Post
    4.20.20 always wants a bluetooth device to be turned on?!!
    No, just say no to it. Using Jetmouses gen, goto the About section in setting and enter your Card ID to get a 25 character code. Put this into a file called "SW.UNL" and place in "E:\Garmin\" and you can use you internal GPS, just select it from the GPS list in Garmin.
    Nokia N9 16GB Black (RM-696) PR 1.3

  7. #116
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default another noob!

    Ok...where to start lol
    After hours of reading and re-reading the instructions here...
    I have installed GarminMobileXT v9 ...finally found it .sis file and installed it...i have evne d/l voice and installed that..so far so good....

    Used jetmouse's keyg3n to get codes for unlocking and maps and made the .unl files definately not .txt files) and this is where things so wrong for me!

    My phone is recognised as 'removable drive F' not E like you are stating..but i perservere and copy them both into the Garmin folder in F..not the Garmin MapSource City Navigator Europe NT v9 folder.

    I start up the application and all looks great except it cannot find my internal gps on my N95 8GB phone :thumbdown: and no maps so far...

    Please i have no clue of what I am doing wrong!! Any advise that ive not been able to 'search' on here so far would be gratefully recieved!!

  8. #117
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,612
    Rep Power
    5321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma67 View Post
    Ok...where to start lol
    After hours of reading and re-reading the instructions here...
    I have installed GarminMobileXT v9 ...finally found it .sis file and installed it...i have evne d/l voice and installed that..so far so good....

    Used jetmouse's keyg3n to get codes for unlocking and maps and made the .unl files definately not .txt files) and this is where things so wrong for me!

    My phone is recognised as 'removable drive F' not E like you are stating..but i perservere and copy them both into the Garmin folder in F..not the Garmin MapSource City Navigator Europe NT v9 folder.

    I start up the application and all looks great except it cannot find my internal gps on my N95 8GB phone :thumbdown: and no maps so far...

    Please i have no clue of what I am doing wrong!! Any advise that ive not been able to 'search' on here so far would be gratefully recieved!!
    read this
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  9. #118
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the reply catymag....thats was where i started off..and have read it many times!! lol

    would my phone device showing up as an F drive instead of an E make a difference....?? I dont think so but im grasping at straws now lol

  10. #119
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ras al khaimah
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Can somebody tell me how to use multiple unlocked maps for garmin at same time? i mean maps of different continents together?

  11. #120
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizlunatic View Post
    Can somebody tell me how to use multiple unlocked maps for garmin at same time? i mean maps of different continents together?
    Yes, just name map 1 "GMAPSUPP.IMG", map 2 "GMAPSUP1.IMG", map 3 "GMAPSUP2.IMG"

    Call the .UNL files the same e.g "GMAPSUP2.UNL" and have the corresponding map unlock code in there.

    Dump all in "E:\Garmin\" and it should work fine
    Nokia N9 16GB Black (RM-696) PR 1.3

 

 
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.