SCG Route 1.9 is detailed map of Serbia and Montenegro produced under GARMIN MPC license, for using with GARMIN GPS devices. It supports automatic route calculation and Turn-by-turn navigation on PC or compatible GARMIN GPS unit.
Users of previous version, can get free update at local Garmin dealer, or download installation file from our servere HERE (62MB, CD number required). Update description with list of changes can be found here
SCG Route contains:
* Complete road network in Serbia and Montenegro, with precise data for ramps, exits and intersections on international and regional highways and motorways
* All populated places are represented with point, small, medium and large cities are shown with polygon and major thoroughfares.
* Detailed, street-level map for following cities (178): Ada, Adorjan, Aleksinac*, Apatin, Arandelovac, Arilje, Backa Palanka, Backa Topola, Backi Jarak, Backi Monoštor, Backo Gradište, Backo Dobro Polje, Backo Petrovo Selo, Bajina Bašta, Bajmok, Banja Koviljaca, Banovci-Dunav, Bar, Baranda, Batajnica, Becej, Becici, Begec, Bela Crkva, Bela Palanka, Beograd (sa prigradskim naseljima: Beli Potok, Bolec, Borca, Jajinci, Kaluderica, Krnjaca, Kumodraž, Leštane, Mali Mokri Lug, Meljak, Mirijevo, Novi Beograd, Ostružnica, Ovca, Pecani, Pinosava, Rakovica selo, Resnik, Ritopek, Rucka, Rušanj, Slanci, Sremcica, Umka, Velika Moštanica, Veliki Mokri Lug, Veliko Selo, Vinca, Višnjica, Vrcin, Zaklopaca, Žarkovo, Železnik, Zemun, Zuce), Bezdan, Biskuplje, Bogatic, Boljevac, Bor, Brus, Budva, Crvenka, Cacak, Cenej, Cešljeva Bara, Cuprija, Desine, Despotovac, Dimitrovgrad, Dobanovci, Doljasnica, Donji Milanovac, Drljen, Dužine, Šurakovo, Futog, Garevo, Golubac, Golubinci, Gornji Milanovac, Herceg Novi, Horgoš, Ilandža, Indija, Irig, Jagodina, Janošik, Kac, Kanjiža, Kikinda, Kisac, Kladovo, Knjaževac, Kovacica, Kovin, Kragujevac, Kraljevo, Krnješevci, Kruševac, Krušcic, Kucura, Kula, Lajkovac, Lalic, ,Lapovo, Lazarevac, Leskovac, Lokve, Loznica, Ljubinje, Ljukovo, Majdanpek, Markovicevo, Mataruška Banja, Mileševo, Mileticevo, Mladenovac, Mol, Nadalj, Nakovo, Negotin, Nikšic, Niš, Nova Pazova, Novi Banovci, Novi Becej, Novi Kozjak, Novi Pazar, Novi Sad, Novo Miloševo, Obrenovac, Opovo, Orom, Palic, Pancevo, Paracin, Pecanica, Petrovac na Mlavi, Petrovac na Moru*, Petrovaradin, Pirot, Podgorica, Požarevac, Požega, Prijepolje, Prokuplje, Putinci, Rabrovo, Radicevic, Raška, Ravno Selo, Ruma, Rumenka, Ruski Krstur, Sakule, Samoš, Savino Selo, Sefkerin, Senta, Sicevo, Sirig, Smederevo, Smederevska Palanka, Sombor, Srbobran, Srednjevo, Sremska Kamenica, Sremska Mitrovica, Sremski Karlovci, Stara Pazova, Starcevo, Stari Banovci, Stari Lec, Stepanovicevo, Subotica, Surcin, Svilajnac, Šabac, Šid, Temerin, Topola, Totovo Selo, Trešnjevac, Turija, Ub, Užice, Valjevo, Velika Greda, Velika Plana, Veliko Gradište, Vladimirovac, Voganj, Vojka, Vranje, Velebit, Vrbas, Vrnjacka Banja, Vršac, Zajecar, Zlatibor, Zmajevo, Zrenjanin, Žagubica , Žarkovac (cities with * does not have street names at the moment)
* Belgrade, Novi Sad and Nis are shown with street-level details with acurate house numbers database, turn restrictions and one-way street information. In Belgrade there are 200 building polygones shown. Example of automaticly calculated route through Belgrade streets is shown here.
* 41 Cities are updated with local data: one way streets, POI base, routing correction etc.
* SCG Route contains detailed information for 478 NIS PETROL gas stations including accurate position, routing data, phone number and other informations.
* Ponits of Interest databasa (POI) contains more than 17.000 inputs (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, shops, churches etc...)
* Polygons showing rivers, lakes, swamps, national parks, city boundaries etc.
* Danube, Sava and Tisa rivers are shown with precise shoreline, islands, polygone and centerline of recommended waterway route. In upper Danube (from Hungarian border to Pancevo Bridge) and on Tisa are also drawn underwater structures and intertidal zones. Mile-markers are shown on all tree rivers. It contains precise data for channel network in Serbia. River Tamiš has mile markes and precise shoreline from Pancevo to Sefkerin.
* Mountains Tara and Fruška Gora, Djerdap National park, Kucaj, Homolje and wider area od East Serbia are covered with topographic layer with contour lines, expanded road and watter coverage, more detailed POI's and even walkways and trails.
Loading of SCG Route into compatible GARMIN GPS unit allows:
* Displaying position of device on map in real time
* Automatic calculation of fastest or shortest route to destination
* Searching destinations by address, city, house number (Belgrade only), or Points of interest (POI) database (hotels, restaurants, gas stations etc)
* Turn-by-turn guidance with voice prompts before each turn
* Automatic route recalculation in case of missed turn
* Precise and updated information about time and distance to destination
* Route calculation through via points