Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default city nav 2009

    I have got it running in mapsource but when i download to gps it said the maps are not unlocked

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #22
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,595
    Rep Power
    5317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpjm56 View Post
    I have got it running in mapsource but when i download to gps it said the maps are not unlocked
    You must unlock with Garmin Unlocker
    all instructions in first page
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  4. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thanks for sharing keep up the good work there

  5. #24
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    thanks for sharing

  6. #25
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minhlu View Post
    after extracted these link can't install or use.
    I don't know how to add or install in my cell phone sony W960
    Have you tried this ??
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

    u can transfer any map of America u want to mobile using this mapsource map

  7. #26
    Junior Member drvnguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    london
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default confused?

    The first instruction states to extract to grmamnt.txt ?.. would this be a folder named this ?. that i must create . and why must i change it to .zip when I use winrar currently .
    thanks.
    Ok i managed to load the 2009 city navigator file , most of it anyways , I think I need another sdmicro card for all of north america to fit . I am also looking for the POI directory on my unit but it must be listed as somthing else , beacause there isnt one , unless its a different lettering like .GPX .
    Last edited by drvnguy; 1st January 2009 at 21:50.

  8. #27
    Inactive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank you very much you're the best

  9. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drvnguy View Post
    The first instruction states to extract to grmamnt.txt ?.. would this be a folder named this ?. that i must create . and why must i change it to .zip when I use winrar currently .
    thanks.
    Ok i managed to load the 2009 city navigator file , most of it anyways , I think I need another sdmicro card for all of north america to fit . I am also looking for the POI directory on my unit but it must be listed as somthing else , beacause there isnt one , unless its a different lettering like .GPX .
    i have the same question. i extracted to a folder called grmamnt.txt. but when i extracted all, some files were the same so i said yes to all for overwrite. i'm still continuing the steps so i can use it on my mobile. let me know if i did anything wrong. thanks guys.

  10. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghodaddyyo View Post
    i have the same question. i extracted to a folder called grmamnt.txt. but when i extracted all, some files were the same so i said yes to all for overwrite. i'm still continuing the steps so i can use it on my mobile. let me know if i did anything wrong. thanks guys.
    I too am having the same issues of understanding what to. Like: 1)of all the files listed, which ones do I need (I've down loaded the five part Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2009 .rar series files? 2)Once I have the correct files, how do I create the consolidated .img files?

    Talonj

  11. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default pat357

    Installation guide
    1)extract all files to grmamnt.txt
    2)rename grmamnt.txt to grmamnt.zip and extract again
    3)Burn all files to DVD if you like to or Navigate to Windows\CNNANT2009Update_ENU.msi
    Wait for installer to finish.(you must run it from there otherwise will ask for previous version to overwrite it)
    4)Create yourself a key for Mapsource using the Map ID: 325
    Load new maps to your GPS.


    how do i extract RAR files into a txt format as mentioned in step 1 of installation. please explain i'm new at this. thanks for ur patience.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.