BlueChart g2 Vision - VAE002R - Yellow Sea 2014.5 (16.00)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- FishEye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
General coverage of the Chinese coast from Wenzhou to Dandong; the South Korean coast in its entirety; the full west coast of North Korea and the east coast south of Kimch'aek. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas in China such as Shanghai, Qingdao, and Dalian; and also Nampo, N.Kor., and Pusan, S. Kor
FID: 3484, PID: 1, RID: 3, VID: 2
This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
Please Login or Register to see the links