BlueChart g2 - HCA015R - Canada g2 2014.0 (15.50)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
Provides detailed coastal coverage of the North America east Coast from Nain, NL to Raritan Bay, NY featuring Newfoundland, Île d'Anticosti, New York Harbor, and full U.S. and Canadian coverage of the Great Lakes in their entirety. The North American west Coast is covered from Glacier Bay, AK to Aberdeen, WA featuring British Columbia, Vancouver, the Queen Charlotte Islands, and Puget Sound.
FID: 3252, PID: 1, RID: 19, VID: 4
Please Login or Register to see the links