BlueChart g2 - HEU712L - Sweden East & Gulf of Finland 2014.5 (16.00)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
Detailed coverage of the coast of Sweden along the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Bothnia from Trelleborg to Haparanda including Kristianstad, Stockholm, Sundsvall, and Luleå; also coastal coverage of Finland's Gulf of Finland from Uusikaupunki to Vyborg, RU including Turku, Hanko, and Helsinki. Swedish lake coverage features Vättern, Sommen, Nommen, Revsundssjön, Hjälmaren, Siljan, Mälaren, Storsjön, Storavan, Uddjaur, Hornovan, Tjeggelvas, Aisjaur, Fluka, Helgasjön, and Bolmen, as well as coverage of the lower Dalälven from Gysinge to Söderfors. Island coverage features Bornholm, Oland, Gotland, and Åland.
FID: 3491, PID: 1, RID: 4, VID: 18
Please Login or Register to see the links