HUS999I - US Marine Detail Map g2 Update Card v2014.00 (v15.50)
Part Number: 010-10800-72 (MicroSD/SD), 010-D0616-00 (Download)
This preprogrammed update card for your chartplotter gives you detailed electronic nautical charts that provide a smooth data transition between zoom levels. Data includes navaids, port plans, depth contours, fishing contours, spot soundings and more. Sharp, colorful graphics let you see every cartographic contour and feature, with a minimum of panning and zooming to bring the chart data into focus.
This package contains map data and a software update for your device. You must perform the software update on your device before this map will work. The card must remain in the device to view updated maps.
- Provides basic chart navigation with 2-D or 3-D Over the Bow View map perspective.
- Includes tides, currents, marine points of interest (POIs) and IALA symbols.
- Displays port plans, fishing contours and standardized depth contours
To update maps using this update card:
1. Press the Power key to turn on the device. Do not turn off the device during the update process.
2. After the Home screen appears, insert the card into the device. The Data Card screen appears.
3. If software does not support reading the built-in map update from the card, the following message will appear: "Map Format Is Not Supported."
4. Acknowledge this message.
5. Select "Update Software" to update the devices software. The update process takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
The device will now recognize the new map format.
Download Locked Image
Download UnLocked Image
Please Login or Register to see the links