HXUS039R-US All & Canadian West Coast g2 v. 15.0 (2013.5)
HXUS039R-US All & Canadian West Coast g2 Version 15.0 (2013.5), locked
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
• Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
• Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
• Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
• Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
• Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
• Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
*Only available on compatible devices.
Now featuring data from Explorer Charts for the Bahamas
Provides detailed coastal coverage of the U.S., including the East Coast from Key West, FL, to the Canadian border, and the West Coast from Puget Sound to the Mexican border; Alaska; Hawaii and major inland rivers; the U.S. Gulf Coast to the Mexican border and the Mexican Gulf Coast to the Yucatan. Canadian coverage includes the entire St. Lawrence Seaway, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. The Great Lakes are covered in their entirety as are the Lake of the Woods. Coverage includes Prince Edward Island, Anticosti Island, Vancouver Island, including the Inside and Outside Passages, the Aleutian and Channel Islands, the Bahamas, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cozumel, Cuba, Hispaniola, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Unlock with: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Manage in your PC with: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
In case of doubt: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by Pungente; 4th January 2014 at 01:16 AM.
Recommended to use[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]to unpack my files. Zero posters won`t have hide links available, please post a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be able to like and unhide links. ↙ LIKE to show your gratitude and unhide links; refresh (hit F5) if necessary.