Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    Alexis this map rar is splitted in 13 parts which one gives you error unraring ? It's impossible all the parts are corrupted
    It's not RAR but ZIP archive. As I wrote in my first post. the corrupted file is gmapsupp.img.zip: ""C:\Soft\Garmin\Dorogi_Rossii_TOPO_6.15\gmapsupp.img.zip: CRC failed in gmapsupp.img. The file is corrupt".

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pitruchio View Post
    OK. You're right! Real sorry for all (I know what to download 2GB's file in the empty)! I'm used ZippyUploader (it contains the function split big files) and in total no bugs while split file and upload onto Zippyshare his parts. Why found a bug while collect file from the parts I don't know.
    Now splitted file reloaded onto Zippyshare & Google Drive.
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Getting the same error with gmapsupp.img.zip downloaded from the last URL in the list

  4. #13
    Master pitruchio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Russia, somewhere among the Southern Ural mountains
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    142

    Default

    You're wrong. All procedure of splitting of the file on a part was corrupted. The message on that the bug in gmapsupp.img.zip appeared because assembly of the splitted file begins with this file.
    But I didn't learn the reason of the bug.

  5. #14
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pitruchio View Post
    You're wrong. All procedure of splitting of the file on a part was corrupted. The message on that the bug in gmapsupp.img.zip appeared because assembly of the splitted file begins with this file.
    But I didn't learn the reason of the bug.
    No worries, I've downloaded the whole image file from the Google link you provided.

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    mirror

    FID 1790

    [hide]

    topo r 6.15.part1.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo r 6.15.part2.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo r 6.15.part3.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo r 6.15.part4.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo r 6.15.part5.rar (43MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [/hide]
    Last edited by bam-bam; 22nd November 2012 at 15:04.

  7. #16
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St.Petersburg Russia
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    It is ugly as usual! My region is worse and worse since version 6.07! In addition to the all this map is clearly outdated...

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    or click image bellow for big size in full screen:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Unbelievable!
    In fact the Nord-West region - is the only reason i've downloaded this map..

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    [hide]topo rus.part1.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo rus.part2.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo rus.part3.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo rus.part4.rar (499MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    topo rus.part5.rar (42MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [/hide]
    fid 1281

  9. #18
    Navigation software expert

    Giomen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Suomi-Russia
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbog View Post
    Unbelievable!
    In fact the Nord-West region - is the only reason i've downloaded this map..
    I do not check all regions now. In some part of Leningradskaya oblast' this map again become a not bad from ver. 6.14 but loose some details North of Novgorodskaya oblast' have the some problem with water feature as Karelia Republic - 60-100m of mistake. I be more frustrating is the fact what details properly presented in old version is absent in new!
    In any case this map morally (19xx years) and physically (1cm:1km) obsolete so you can use both version 6.07 and newest simultaneously as well as other maps to common help!

    I am very happy that now we can use the JNX format. I especially like that I can do in five minutes the needed areas only!!!
    Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".

  10. #19
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St.Petersburg Russia
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Free space is not a problem on modern devices - now there's 13 maps on my 3790 (internal memory + microSD).
    So i'm intended to download version 6.07 and add it to my set.

  11. #20
    Navigation software expert

    Giomen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Suomi-Russia
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbog View Post
    So i'm intended to download version 6.07 and add it to my set.
    It is very good idea all the more so Navicom give 3 FID for us! I am often activate route on more detailed and newest map in part the road network and then switch out this map and switch on the to more liked Topo.
    Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.