BlueChart g2 vision - VAE009R - Sin/Mal/Indonesia
Version: 2012.51 (v14.01)
Released: Sept, 2012
Part Numbers: 010-C0884-00, 010-D0371-00
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Includes high-resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with a realistic view of the land and water for unparalleled situational awareness.
- Features aerial “real world” photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Includes Auto Guidance technology that searches chart data - tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest - to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Offers MarinerEye view 3-D perspective, providing a bird's eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Offers FishEye view 3-D perspective, providing an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart's information.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePort™, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).
Coverage of the entire Malay Peninsula; Thailand; Cambodia; southern Vietnam including Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta; Brunei and Indonesia west of Timor. Islands covered include Java, Sumatra, Sulawesi and Borneo, Indonesia; Christmas Islands, Keeling Islands, Cocos Islands and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Please Login or Register to see the links