Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 132
  1. #101
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Italia Praia a mare
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I downloaded the map europe 2013.30 and after it installed on my computer, open mapsource, moving the map of Italy ', particularly on the map "Tivoli" by increasing or decreasing the zoom or creating a route in this area, the program crashes, bringing error as the file 17817574.1mg Error2.
    The file is the map "TIVOLI".
    To you all works?
    Thanks Chichelli.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #102
    Important User

    Roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Browsing ...
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    1073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chichelli View Post
    the zoom or creating a route in this area, the program crashes, bringing error as the file 17817574.1mg Error2.
    The file is the map "TIVOLI".
    NP for me....routes or zoom max

    Screenshot:

    [hide]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [/hide]

  4. #103
    GPSPower Helper

    x-trail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chichelli View Post
    I downloaded the map europe 2013.30 and after it installed on my computer, open mapsource, moving the map of Italy ', particularly on the map "Tivoli" by increasing or decreasing the zoom or creating a route in this area, the program crashes, bringing error as the file 17817574.1mg Error2.
    The file is the map "TIVOLI".
    To you all works?
    Thanks Chichelli.
    Yes, I can create all kinds of routes on Tivoli map tile.
    I can also move around and zoom in and out with no problems.
    Something is wrong with your map, download it and install it again.
    tivoli

  5. #104
    Important User

    Roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Browsing ...
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    1073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-trail View Post
    Yes, I can create all kinds of routes on Tivoli map tile.
    I can also move around and zoom in and out with no problems.
    Sorry,sorry ....but your test with CN NTUnicode 2013.30...?

    NP...does not change anything

    Bye,bye....and great job

  6. #105
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Italia Praia a mare
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I downloaded the map "city nav 2013.30 NT".
    Me too in the area that you have examined everything works,
    But try doing a route between "Naples and Mondragone" in this area mapsource crashes.
    Now I try to download the NTUnicode and then let you know.
    The CNUnicode can work on nuvi 1490TV?

  7. #106
    Important User

    Roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Browsing ...
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    1073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chichelli View Post
    Me too in the area that you have examined everything works,
    But try doing a route between "Naples and Mondragone" in this area mapsource crashes.

    The CNUnicode can work on nuvi 1490TV?
    Sorry ... but you wrote Tivoli>>>Rome>>>Lazio .... that is ,not a region Campania

    The NTU also works on 1490 (at least for Italy or addresses normal) ... tonight I try if it works the file JCV (1340 is OK).

    I also feel like the path you indicated

    Bye,bye
    Last edited by Roger; 20th November 2012 at 18:57.

  8. #107
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chichelli View Post
    I downloaded the map "city nav 2013.30 NT".
    Me too in the area that you have examined everything works,
    But try doing a route between "Naples and Mondragone" in this area mapsource crashes.
    Now I try to download the NTUnicode and then let you know.
    The CNUnicode can work on nuvi 1490TV?
    I tested it on my Nuvi 1490 there were no problems - CN 2013.30NTU
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Enjoy life

  9. #108
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Italia Praia a mare
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Roger1109 sorry
    The map name Tivoli, CN NT 2013.30 includes part of the province of Rome in the Lazio Frosinone + and part of the province of Naples and Caserta in Campania.
    Tivoli is the name given to the whole map file from garmin.
    Only a part of the regional map gives me error as specified above.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Chichelli

  10. #109
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,555
    Rep Power
    5308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chichelli View Post
    But try doing a route between "Naples and Mondragone" in this area mapsource crashes.
    Same here , I tried to create a route from Naples to Mondragone and my MS crashed.
    Edit: same on NTU map

    XexwZ

    My map is regular installed with LT

    Edit 2:
    a friend of mine tested in his MS too and he confirmed crash in Mondragone
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  11. #110
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Same with me CN 2013.30
    - route from Naples to Mondragone
    ScreenShot170 1
    Enjoy life

 

 
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.