Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 110
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kap55 View Post
    is it possible have only map of greece img?
    thnks alot...
    Greece NTU UL IMG

    [hide][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide]

    Wiz_cool
    Nüvi 1690.
    Nüvi 3590LMT.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #32
    Important User

    Roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Browsing ...
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    1073

    Default

    .............mirror other Greece NTU 2013.21 with header MS0 for view on Basecamp if SD\Garmin(or Map)\gmapsupp.img

    [hide] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [/hide]

    Download 45.72MB
    File dezipped 68,5MB

    Bye,bye

  4. #33
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    ive got a nuvi 2350 and have updated maps from files on this thread.

    I have a SID folder on my satnav with one file in the folder, any one know what this file is and can it be updated ?

    thanks

  5. #34
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyv View Post
    ive got a nuvi 2350 and have updated maps from files on this thread.
    I have a SID folder on my satnav with one file in the folder, any one know what this file is and can it be updated ?
    thanks
    Here you have the answer:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Enjoy life

  6. #35
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spijun View Post
    Here you have the answer:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks, ive already looked there and got the answer as to what the files do, but i dont have a 34XX satnav i have a 2350 and the name of the file in the SID folder is D3585010A.SID

    just googled the name of the file and it seems it is 'external point addressing'

  7. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Europa
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So you can use new version D3585020B.SID or save all SID if you has free capacity, device select files whats is compatible.

  8. #37
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igor.simko View Post
    So you can use new version D3585020B.SID or save all SID if you has free capacity, device select files whats is compatible.

    Ive used that files and seems to be selected by the device. What is the advantage of using SID files over others ?

    Also do you know if my nuvi 2350 which didnt come with 3d buildings will use the file id i put it on the satnav ?

    Its on the satnav and map is selected but not sure if buildings are shown.

  9. #38
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyv View Post
    Ive used that files and seems to be selected by the device. What is the advantage of using SID files over others ?

    Also do you know if my nuvi 2350 which didnt come with 3d buildings will use the file id i put it on the satnav ?

    Its on the satnav and map is selected but not sure if buildings are shown.
    Nuvi 2350 does not support 3D
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Read all about your device on the Garmin web site

    You have set 8 questions. Nowhere did not press Like
    Good luck
    Last edited by spijun; 19th August 2012 at 12:56.
    Enjoy life

  10. #39
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spijun View Post
    Nuvi 2350 does not support 3D
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Read all about your device on the Garmin web site

    You have set 8 questions. Nowhere did not press Like
    Good luck
    some answers to my questions i already know. but nice to know your watching me!

    i know it doesnt support 3d buildings when new, thought it may work if i add the file, if you go here:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    It reads :
    'Compatibility: Nuvi 7x5 series , the 3xxx series and 2xxx series
    In 3xxx and 2xxx you can put it also in sd/Map folder with its name gmap3d.img'


    i pressed like for download files, see page one and page two and pressed like for other questions
    Last edited by jonnyv; 19th August 2012 at 13:09.

  11. #40
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyv View Post
    some answers to my questions i already know. but nice to know your watching me!
    i pressed like for download files, see page one and page two and pressed like for other questions
    I'm not watching you because this is not television.
    You have a big problem !!!!
    End of conversation because I'm not a psychologist

    PS: jonnyv liked Liked On: Today, 12:07 PM - that you have done now
    Last edited by spijun; 19th August 2012 at 13:22.
    Enjoy life

 

 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.