BlueChart g2 - HAE009R - Sin/Mal/Indonesia
Version: 2012.51 (v14.01)
Released: Sept, 2012
Part Number: 010-C0884-20 (microSD/SD), 010-C0884-10 (GarminCard), 010-D0563-00 (Download)
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePort™, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).
Coverage of the entire Malay Peninsula; Thailand; Cambodia; southern Vietnam including Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta; Brunei and Indonesia west of Timor. Islands covered include Java, Sumatra, Sulawesi and Borneo, Indonesia; Christmas Islands, Keeling Islands, Cocos Islands and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Please Login or Register to see the links