BlueChart g2 - HEU713L - Finland v2014.0 (15.50)
See your vesselís precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data. Also includes Safety Shading and Fishing Charts (in compatible units), smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders and reduction of chart discontinuities in coverage areas.
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePortô, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).
Detailed coverage of the Finnish coast along the Gulf of Bothnia and into the Gulf of Finland. Coverage extends from Tornio, Fin. to Vyborg, Rus., including Oulu, Turku, Helsinki, and Kotka in Finland, as well as Hailuoto and Vallgrund. Coverage also includes detail of inland Finnish lakes including Inarijarvi, Miekojarvi, Simojarvi, Kiantajarvi, and Lohjanjarvi. Also includes detailed coverage of Oulujarvi, Pielinen, Saimaa, Paijanne, Nasijarvi, and others. General coverage of the Estonian and Russian coasts along the Gulf of Finland.
FID: 3257, PID: 1, RID: 4, VID: 19
Please Login or Register to see the links