Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 79
  1. #41
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,555
    Rep Power
    5307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spijun View Post
    There is no CityXplorer 2013.20
    CityXplorer not a product company Garmin.
    This is the third-party products
    Full Cityxplorer CNNAM and CNEU are hacked compilations of Garmin products made by a Noeman's user
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    hi, After copying unlock 2013.20 img and the rest of the files to Garmin, I do not see Full Cityxplorer 2013.10 in Map Info. When I use to have 2013.10 map, I saw Full Cityxplorer 2013.10 in Map Info.

    However, if i touch the "car icon" near signal bar, i do see Pedestrain, Power by Full Cityxplorer Map.

    Was wondering why Full Cityxplorer 2013.10 not show up in Map Info?

    My device: 3450, SW v7.10
    ===========================================
    Nuvi 3450, SW v7.60
    City Navigator North America NT 2013.20 & CityXplorer North America 2013.10
    Enabled all features except Bluetooth & Voice Command

  4. #43
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,555
    Rep Power
    5307

    Default

    Coz old Full CX CNA and CNE dont work if in nuvi are present new City Navigators maps.
    I dont know if are new firmwares or something different in .IMGs.
    Not sure if new CX versions could work too
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  5. #44
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cat2115 View Post
    hi, After copying unlock 2013.20 img and the rest of the files to Garmin, I do not see Full Cityxplorer 2013.10 in Map Info. When I use to have 2013.10 map, I saw Full Cityxplorer 2013.10 in Map Info.
    However, if i touch the "car icon" near signal bar, i do see Pedestrain, Power by Full Cityxplorer Map.
    Was wondering why Full Cityxplorer 2013.10 not show up in Map Info?
    My device: 3450, SW v7.10
    Try this:
    SD:\Garmin\gmapsupp.img(NT 2013.20)
    SD:\Map\CX North America .img(2013.10)
    SD:\Map\CX North America.UNL

    This to me works on Nuvi 1490T

    Thanks Kor@l
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spijun; 18th August 2012 at 18:14.
    Enjoy life

  6. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spijun View Post
    Try this:
    SD:\Garmin\gmapsupp.img(NT 2013.20)
    SD:\Map\CX North America .img(2013.10)
    SD:\Map\CX North America.UNL

    This to me works on Nuvi 1490T

    Thanks Kor@l
    For map 2013.10 I actually put it in nuvi.. X:\Garmin\Map\CX North America.img and CX North America.UNL and it shows in Map Info. So I guess I need to put it in SD instead huh...
    ===========================================
    Nuvi 3450, SW v7.60
    City Navigator North America NT 2013.20 & CityXplorer North America 2013.10
    Enabled all features except Bluetooth & Voice Command

  7. #46
    Member +
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Both CN Europe and NA 2013.2 are now out. Any chance that the cityXplorer small files will appear soon?

  8. #47
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodbill View Post
    Both CN Europe and NA 2013.2 are now out. Any chance that the cityXplorer small files will appear soon?
    Answer in post # 46 and # 47
    Enjoy life

  9. #48
    Member +
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    i know they are hacked versions. is there any reason they can't keep being posted here? It was some person called Vanish90 who had the magic touch. Where are you Vanish90 you were a genius!!!

  10. #49
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodbill View Post
    i know they are hacked versions. is there any reason they can't keep being posted here? It was some person called Vanish90 who had the magic touch. Where are you Vanish90 you were a genius!!!
    I suggest you contact the company, Garmin and ask them when they will come out cityXplorer North America version 2013.20 (Last Version: 2013.10 Released: May, 2012) and CityXplorer Europa 2013.20
    All here in the forum would like to know this information.
    Thanks
    Last edited by spijun; 18th August 2012 at 22:49.
    Enjoy life

  11. #50
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,555
    Rep Power
    5307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spijun View Post
    I suggest you contact the company, Garmin and ask them when they will come out cityXplorer North America version 2013.20 (Last Version: 2013.10 Released: May, 2012) and CityXplorer Europa 2013.20
    All here in the forum would like to know this information.
    Thanks
    Cityxplorer North America and Cityxplorer Europa have never been released by Garmin.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

 

 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.