Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Navigation software expert

    Giomen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Suomi-Russia
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOUTHEN View Post
    I have Junction view doesn’t work in my nuvi 1410, which suppose to work and to Garmin specification.
    Please read answer on your post! Already I wrote you about JCV in nuvi 1410 in earlier your post. It does work only with modified software that you can find on this forum.

    Do not see website when you need official information. Do you read declaimer?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    In my country it say - The left leg do not know what do the right hand at some moment!

    There is the table in owner manual in which described a functionality for each model of 1xxx series. It is not absolute truth too but it is more look as reality in most case.
    Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you catymag
    Thank you Giomen

    I have checked in Device:\Garmin\GarminDevice.xml
    for the "<Name>PreProgrammedLaneAssist</Name> " or "<Identifier>JCV</Identifier>" but unfortunately no thing was found, and even no thing related to jcv.


    As to Garmin Web site for nuvi 1410 specification:
    Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): yes (with junction view)
    Junction view (displays junction signs): yes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    As to nuvi 1100/1200/1300/1400 Series Models Owner's Manual, my nuvi 1410 should include junction view.
    Owner's Manual Rev. F Jan 2011 190-01041-00 Download
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Forgive me Giomen for the question: where can I find the modified software in this forum? and how can I use it to modify my nuvi?

    Your time and value answer is appreciated.
    Last edited by MOUTHEN; 22nd October 2011 at 03:00.

  4. #13
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,642
    Rep Power
    5327

    Default

    here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    It can depend on countries, in some countries the same device can have different firmwares and different specs.
    If jcv path isnt present in your GarminDevice.xml probably your nuvi isnt abilitate to it.
    Follow instructions in the above thread and you'll get it
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  5. #14
    Navigation software expert

    Giomen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Suomi-Russia
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOUTHEN View Post
    As to Garmin Web site for nuvi 1410 specification:
    Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): yes (with junction view)
    Junction view (displays junction signs): yes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    As to nuvi 1100/1200/1300/1400 Series Models Owner's Manual, my nuvi 1410 should include junction view.
    Owner's Manual Rev. F Jan 2011 190-01041-00 Download
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]ed.
    It was so when I was living on Earth

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I have meet only one exclusion - 1200T and 1300T have a JCV and "true" entry for D1340-50 in splash number.

    Evidently Garmin be occupied by communists or aliens now and print so weird things as you mentioned...
    Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    doha
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Is this will work on mobile.? I have nokia E71. and what is JCV & 3D files?

  7. #16
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadeedp View Post
    Is this will work on mobile.? I have nokia E71. and what is JCV & 3D files?
    NO JCV & 3D only for Garmin nuvi devices not all models. READ carefully and see what the answer for JCV and 3D

  8. #17
    Important User

    Ballebar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Off the Grid ...
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadeedp View Post
    Is this will work on mobile.? I have nokia E71. and what is JCV & 3D files?
    The map works. No JCV (Junction View) or 3D buildings though in GMXT.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Don't post thanking posts. Use the "Like"button instead.





    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    NOTICE! Due to other activities I'm now having a very low attention to questions and requests here at GPSPower.

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    where can i find gmapdem.img file for middle east. Please tell me where i should be putting this file. should it be in the smae folder as gmap3d.img.

  10. #19
    Important User

    Ballebar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Off the Grid ...
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    968

    Default

    @mdkhusru

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    The DEM file can be put as "\.System\gmapdem.img" or "\Map\any_name.img" in units that support gmapdem.img maps.

  11. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    It can depend on countries, in some countries the same device can have different firmwares and different specs.
    If jcv path isnt present in your GarminDevice.xml probably your nuvi isnt abilitate to it.
    Follow instructions in the above thread and you'll get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    It was so when I was living on Earth

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I have meet only one exclusion - 1200T and 1300T have a JCV and "true" entry for D1340-50 in splash number.

    Evidently Garmin be occupied by communists or aliens now and print so weird things as you mentioned...
    Thank you catymag and Giomen

    I have contacted Garmin Europe for this problem, as it is not logical to have device with specification that is different of the specifications in the manual.

    I have read the “Enable features in your nuvi 12xx, 13xx and 14xx - JCV, LA, TTS” tutorial and stopped on “Use this tutorial at your own risks!”.
    As I’m not so advanced user, I don’t know what is the risks behind this operation, and in case things goes wrong what could be the result with my Garmin? Is it become out of repair?

    Thank you once again, and I will update you in both cases.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.