Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    Master vanish90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    who knows?
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default CityXplorer Europe 2012.20 (all the CityXplorers in one file)

    CityXplorer Europe 2012.20 (all the CityXplorers in one file )



    cityxplorer icons

    With cityXplorer maps you can access all the information you need to get around the city you're visiting on foot or public transport .
    If you're visiting a new city on holiday or business, a cityXplorer map downloaded to your nüvi helps you get around just like a local. The enhanced pedestrian mode gives you walking directions, including footpaths and shortcuts through parks, with landmarks indicated along the way. The public transport mode tells you where to catch trains, buses and tubes (where relevant) and how long it will take to reach your destination. cityXplorer public transport timetables ensure you arrive at the station on time and don't have to wait too long for your connection.

    oxNoX

    This file added to your CityNavigator Europe NT 2012.20 (not available for NTU version) will allow you to use pedestrians features and public transports in every big city in Europe.
    This file will add CXs features to 57 Europeans cities in your GPS , many CXS in just one small file (length 7341056)

    note : to use this file user should have CNEU NT 2012.20 in his/her nuvi .

    Unlock EPM with .unl file made with Jetmouse for FID 2473,2,0,0 on compatible devices (it doesnt work on 37xx series, for 37xx use file in post n13 by Kenta)
    Add cityXplorerEU.img in Map folder along its cityXplorerEU.unl file-


    cityXplorerEU 2012.20 MMR.rar (3,8 MB)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Master vanish90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    who knows?
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Europe cityXplorer 2012.20 maps (complete map)



    WoeF0


    This is a pack of all the European cityXplorer 2012.20 maps to work in all CX compatible devices.
    This is a complete map, you can use it alone in your gps or even along the CNEU NTU map.
    To unlock pedestrian features and public transports add the *.unl file made with Jetmouse KG and FID 800.
    Put the two files in your "Map" folder preferably in sd.

    cityXplorerEU 2012.20 FID 800.rar (192,5 MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

  4. #3
    Master
    giuseppe66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vanish90 View Post
    Europe cityXplorer 2012.20 maps (complete map)



    WoeF0


    This is a pack of all the European cityXplorer 2012.20 maps to work in all CX compatible devices.
    This is a complete map, you can use it alone in your gps or even along the CNEU NTU map.
    To unlock pedestrian features and public transports add the *.unl file made with Jetmouse KG and FID 800.
    Put the two files in your "Map" folder preferably in sd.

    cityXplorerEU 2012.20 FID 800.rar (192,5 MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Data MPS
    V: cityXplorer - Europe 2012.20 (0)
    F: PID 1, FID 2473, CN Europe NT 2012.20

    [/CODE]


    Ciao, cityxplorer for 2012.10 was about 268 Mb and this is about 192 Mb, why is there this differents?
    Last edited by giuseppe66; 23rd July 2011 at 08:02.

  5. #4
    Important User

    Ballebar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Off the Grid ...
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giuseppe66 View Post
    Ciao, cityxplorer for 2012.10 was about 268 Mb and this is about 192 Mb, why is there this differents?
    If you compare the compressed archive sizes you will have [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. CX EU 2012.20 FID=800 (192.5 MB).
    The uncompressed sizes are CX EU 2012.10 FID=800 (268.1 MB) vs. CX EU 2012.20 FID=800 (276.7 MB).
    Don't post thanking posts. Use the "Like"button instead.





    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    NOTICE! Due to other activities I'm now having a very low attention to questions and requests here at GPSPower.

  6. #5
    Member +
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vanish90 View Post
    Europe cityXplorer 2012.20 maps (complete map)



    WoeF0


    This is a pack of all the European cityXplorer 2012.20 maps to work in all CX compatible devices.
    This is a complete map, you can use it alone in your gps or even along the CNEU NTU map.
    To unlock pedestrian features and public transports add the *.unl file made with Jetmouse KG and FID 800.
    Put the two files in your "Map" folder preferably in sd.

    cityXplorerEU 2012.20 FID 800.rar (192,5 MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Why 3d buildings are not shown on my 3790T when selecting such map? When selecting Milan previous 2012.10 version they're shown without any problem.
    I have 2012.20 NTU installed on my unit.

    Thx in advance for your feedback

  7. #6
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    5316

    Default

    3D building map posted on Noeman is named CN Europe NTU 2012.20 3D and has FID 2474 , probably it wont show in CX EU that comes from CNEU NT map with FID 2473- Probably 3D map must have the same FID 2473-

    Some city Xplorers maps have a separate 3D map in their pack,naturally same FID-

    EDIT:use GMAP3D.IMG NT posted in CNE NT 2012.20 thread rename it to cityXplorerEU 2012.20_3d.img and copy it in sd along cityXplorerEU 2012.20.img (samename_3D.img) and delete GMAP3D.IMG NTU from .System .
    3D buildings will show in CNE NTU and in CXs . Tested working in my 3790
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  8. #7
    Master vanish90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    who knows?
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    For users who dont have CNEU 2012.20 & CNEU GMAP3D in their nuvi
    here
    GMAP3D for CX area only,uncompressed 160MB, unlocked

    cityXplorerEU37_3d.rar (147,2 MB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why city transports are not detected on my nuvi 3760T with preloaded CN Russia NT?
    Thanks for your reply

  10. #9
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    5316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avk0555 View Post
    Why city transports are not detected on my nuvi 3760T with preloaded CN Russia NT?
    Thanks for your reply
    Use file from post n2 and follow instructions, EPM will be enabled-
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  11. #10
    Member +
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    3D building map posted on Noeman is named CN Europe NTU 2012.20 3D and has FID 2474 , probably it wont show in CX EU that comes from CNEU NT map with FID 2473- Probably 3D map must have the same FID 2473-

    Some city Xplorers maps have a separate 3D map in their pack,naturally same FID-

    EDIT:use GMAP3D.IMG NT posted in CNE NT 2012.20 thread rename it to cityXplorerEU 2012.20_3d.img and copy it in sd along cityXplorerEU 2012.20.img (samename_3D.img) and delete GMAP3D.IMG NTU from .System .
    3D buildings will show in CNE NTU and in CXs . Tested working in my 3790
    It works!!!
    Thx a lot indeed!!

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.