maps created by German and Austrian Alpine Clubs
Please Login or Register to see the links
- Get ready to mountaineer the Northeastern Alps with these high-quality raster maps created by German and Austrian Alpine Clubs.
- This map set features 40,000 searchable alpine points of interest, including shelters, villages and mountain tops.
- Features an overview map for fast and convenient orientation as well as 59 alpine club raster maps, optimized for compatible devices.
- Includes an alpine club mountain shelter directory with lots of helpful information, including pictures, phone numbers and altitude.
- Offers more than 2,000 back country skiing tours, throughout Germany and Austria, with a regional sorted list of starting and ending points.
- Provides extra labeling of the most important alpine points of interest for the perfect overview. The labels can be switched on and off, according to users preferences (compatible devices only).
* Header-Date: 2011-03-16 *
* Image with AV raster maps: *
- FID 2424 PID 1
- 343 tiles
- size 3.25 GB
* Image with AV map labeling: *
- FID 2424 PID 1
- 4 tiles
- size 795 kB
* POI file: *
- FID 4647 PID 2
- size 9.45 MB
* draw priority 30 *
* this map can only be used with compatible devices, that can show raster maps *
(e.g. Oregon, Dakota, Montana, GPSmap62/78)
* this map can be used on PC/Mac with BaseCamp, but not with MapSource! *
hoster: uploaded.to & NETuploaded.com
link crypter: relink.us & linksave.in
download size: 33x 100MB + 1x 11MB
download format: multipart crypted RAR archive
link format: single links, click'n'load and container formats
Download with JDownloader or CryptLoad recommended!
All credits to hurb1
Zippyshare links in post n30