Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66
  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiattz View Post
    City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT MAP 2011.10
    MAP ID : 2426

    255w
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | 255.18MB

    1250
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | 208.35MB

    1350
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | 255.18MB
    my device model is 1300, which one of above links will be operative on my device?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #52
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moein55 View Post
    my device model is 1300, which one of above links will be operative on my device?
    Type 5..............

  4. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does anyone have the latest Garmin City Navigator Philippines NT for Garmin XT(symbian)? I really need it especially Manilla's map...
    Thank you so much!

    regards

  5. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi guys,

    How does this work? Im using a Nuvi 265WT, extracted the file and placed it in SD card and loaded the system but nothing worked?

  6. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    Mine is a nuvi 3790. Which type should i use? Thanks

  7. #56
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,595
    Rep Power
    5317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c64 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Mine is a nuvi 3790. Which type should i use? Thanks
    it's written in post one
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  8. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    1st, thanx for sharing this.
    I'm still new to this and need some clarification on how to update my garmin maps. So..
    extract the file (I'm using Nuvi 765, so I'm downloading type3.exe) and I'm supposed to replace this file: gmapprom.img
    That's it? what about the file in JCV folder? should I copy that file and put it in garmin JCV folder?

    I found that only City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10 is updated.
    How about 3D Landmark? coz I find it still using old version (City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2009 3D)

    Thanks.
    Last edited by borhanuddin; 5th June 2011 at 18:16.

  9. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does this include east malaysia/sarawak?

  10. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    OK, this is wierd:
    Have a Nuvi 1490T US version. Downloaded type 5 and extracted img and jvc file, put them on SD card.
    Nuvi can use map, navigation works, but sometimes the unit shuts off without warning.
    Started to dig deeper, and can get it to do this even in simulation mode! It happens when for example driving from Stills rd onto PIE or Geylang East Central to Paya Lebar Rd.
    Then moved the map to .System folder and removed SD card but problem still there.
    Checked with MSM and MFM maps and can confirm it's only a problem with this map??
    Wonder if there is something special with the Singapore firmware that prevents the map to run on the US version?
    Any ideas?

  11. #60
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ein View Post
    OK, this is wierd:
    Have a Nuvi 1490T US version. Downloaded type 5 and extracted img and jvc file, put them on SD card.
    Nuvi can use map, navigation works, but sometimes the unit shuts off without warning.
    Started to dig deeper, and can get it to do this even in simulation mode! It happens when for example driving from Stills rd onto PIE or Geylang East Central to Paya Lebar Rd.
    Then moved the map to .System folder and removed SD card but problem still there.
    Checked with MSM and MFM maps and can confirm it's only a problem with this map??
    Wonder if there is something special with the Singapore firmware that prevents the map to run on the US version?
    Any ideas?

    Happens to me sometimes too... anyway did u put in the JCV as well? Remove it if u have transferred JCV file to the US set....

 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.