Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 157
  1. #51
    Member +
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aekhong View Post
    See this --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Rem :: You need Hexeditor.,+ Checksum to make a modified firmware.
    remember to use your original boot.bin.(will not brick if you do so), just make a rgn from your current firmware to flash if you get somethings wrong.
    Thank you very much , surely help a lot , always want to try the Hex Editor but really don't know how , with this head-start , i'll try it out .

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #52
    Important User

    aekhong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,216
    Rep Power
    449

    Default

    Hi burachat .,
    It's not too hard. I can give you a mod .gcd but it's better if you can do it by yourself.

  4. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    kaoyai thailand
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    is this method of firmware mod. to use TTS can be appliy to Nuvi255w+(CHN modified to SG2.8)?
    Thank

  5. #54
    Important User

    aekhong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,216
    Rep Power
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phakboong View Post
    is this method of firmware mod. to use TTS can be appliy to Nuvi255w+(CHN modified to SG2.8)?
    Thank
    I'm not sure about this because it depend on firmware version suuport or not.
    For example., M10 can't use Thai TTS., 7x5 and newer(1xxx., 37xx etc.) can use.,
    2x5 is the older one., so just try it.

  6. #55
    Member +
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aekhong View Post
    Hi burachat .,
    It's not too hard. I can give you a mod .gcd but it's better if you can do it by yourself.
    Yeah , I think so too , maybe if i really can't do it myself , i'll have to disturb you one more time :D

  7. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    supat19ม

    Pls. suggest me how to install it to 205W Sg/Mal ?

  8. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    kaoyai thailand
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    concerning to TSM11JCV , do any one knew the difference between each version , due to they also have 78MB , and 198MB in this thread , just only the sharpness of the pictures?
    Thank

  9. #58
    Important User

    aekhong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,216
    Rep Power
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phakboong View Post
    concerning to TSM11JCV , do any one knew the difference between each version , due to they also have 78MB , and 198MB in this thread , just only the sharpness of the pictures?
    Thank
    I think so.
    But 198MB jcv is for dual map. (Not only for 37xx but 7x5 too !!)
    For me it's worth to use 198MB jcv if my unit can use dual map.

  10. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    THA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aekhong View Post
    See this --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Rem :: You need Hexeditor.,+ Checksum to make a modified firmware.
    remember to use your original boot.bin.(will not brick if you do so), just make a rgn from your current firmware to flash if you get somethings wrong.
    I don't know how to modify the firmware for 205w sing/mal.. Could you please teach me how to modify it?

    Thank you in advance.

  11. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    south east asia
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Combined map(En+Thai) cannot work in MobilePC. It showed "Assert failed bla..." at start.
    I will try only EN version.

 

 
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.