Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 128
  1. #51
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,560
    Rep Power
    5309

    Default

    you'd need ASR CNEU files,the files apparently change depending on the map version , but nobody shared new ones till now
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #52
    Master
    giuseppe66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Hy
    I've NUVI3790T. I've copy Europe unlocked img but when GPS start show me that is impossible to unlock map. In hide SYSTEM folder there are gmapprom.img, gmap3d.img, gmapdem.img (but this is show on NUVI like unlocked), gmapbmap.img, gmaptz.img and other *.sum and gmapprom.gma.
    I've generate gmapprom.unl but nothing, it is always locked.
    I've also JCV folder and ASR folder with inside new files.
    May someone help me?
    Thanks

  4. #53
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,560
    Rep Power
    5309

    Default

    gmapprom.img is your preloaded map, create a folder mamed Map and put the img inside ,remame it as you like adding extension.img , if unlocked dont add unl file
    read this thread from post 21
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by catymag; 7th September 2010 at 23:35. Reason: corrected mistake
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  5. #54
    Master
    giuseppe66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    gmapprom.img is your preloaded map, create a folder mamed Map and put the img inside ,remame it as you like adding extension.img , if unlocked dont add unl file
    read this thread from post 21
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks
    I've copy gmaprom.img unlocked by pietu and delete *unl file and it's work but when NUVI start show impossible unlocked map. I've see that there are not 3D maps on menu SYSTEM>MAPS>INFO. Do i must make an gmap3d.unl file?
    I've try with gmaped.unl file and rename my 3d file to gmap3d1.img but nothing
    Thanks
    Last edited by giuseppe66; 7th September 2010 at 23:55.

  6. #55
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,560
    Rep Power
    5309

    Default

    have you overwritten your preloaded map? try to (backup it before ) remove gmapprom.gma
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  7. #56
    Master
    giuseppe66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    thanks
    i've unlocked gmap3d.img with alternative unlocked and it' work good and the same with gmapprom but for work i must call it gmapprom1.img. Is there a method for work with name gmapprom.img like original? if i remove gma may rename to gmapprom.img? what is *.gma? Thanks and sorry for all my questions...
    Bye

  8. #57
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,560
    Rep Power
    5309

    Default

    Garmin new protection requires a digital certificate in a GMA file. Only the legitimate buyer of a Garmin map product license will receive the GMA file connected to his/her GPS unit. That's implemented for maps with mapid >= 2200.
    One solution is to use the unlocker instead of the unl file and KG. It removes the check for GMA files.
    if you have a preloaded map named gmapprom.img the secondary map must be gmapprom1.img or a map with .img extension in a Map folder (internal memory or sd)
    Your preloaded gmapprom.img wont be unlocked without gmapprom.gma
    to unlock maps you can use
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  9. #58
    Master
    giuseppe66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    Garmin new protection requires a digital certificate in a GMA file. Only the legitimate buyer of a Garmin map product license will receive the GMA file connected to his/her GPS unit. That's implemented for maps with mapid >= 2200.
    One solution is to use the unlocker instead of the unl file and KG. It removes the check for GMA files.
    if you have a preloaded map named gmapprom.img the secondary map must be gmapprom1.img or a map with .img extension in a Map folder (internal memory or sd)
    Your preloaded gmapprom.img wont be unlocked without gmapprom.gma
    to unlock maps you can use
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    I've do some experiment. I've unlocked original gmapprom.img by garmin unlocker and delete gmapprom.gma from internal memory of NUVI. So i've rename gmapprom1.img to gmapprom.img in hide folder SYSTEM and all work OK. I've undestund that the protection code for gmapprom.img is write in gmapprom.gma, only delete it is possible to use any unl solution because also with gmapprom.unl maps are locked. I think that gma file is read first unl file. Thanks very much
    Bye

  10. #59
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    355
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giuseppe66 View Post
    Hy
    I've NUVI3790T. I've copy Europe unlocked img but when GPS start show me that is impossible to unlock map. In hide SYSTEM folder there are gmapprom.img, gmap3d.img, gmapdem.img (but this is show on NUVI like unlocked), gmapbmap.img, gmaptz.img and other *.sum and gmapprom.gma.
    I've generate gmapprom.unl but nothing, it is always locked.
    I've also JCV folder and ASR folder with inside new files.
    May someone help me?
    Thanks
    Hi Giuseppe66.

    Can you please somehow share your "ASR" folder/files and also your JCV files ?

    I assume or hope, the 3790 uses the same ASR files that my 885t would use.

    I would appreciate it.

  11. #60
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    355
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    you'd need ASR CNEU files,the files apparently change depending on the map version , but nobody shared new ones till now
    It looks like giusseppe66 in post #53 has those files I need.

    I'm hoping he will share them somehow. But of course, I am hoping those files will work with a nuvi885t.

 

 
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.