Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
  1. #31
    Important User

    Midnight Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Croatia/Slovenia
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ustmedstudent View Post
    hi there, i cant seem to download the map anymore, download limit was reached na ata. Could someone pls reup this to hotfile maybe? thanks a lot!
    Use link in post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    1qhhsh
    Password for all my uploads: gpspower.net

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    -
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    any updates on this? 1.13h has been released recently. tia!

  4. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Las Pinas
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Folks, it seams what you have here is only a demo version of the contributors map, not the real contributors version. They offer a demo version on their website for download, thats the link in this post, too. This is not complete. Address search is missing and routing is not working. If you have contributors status and the group likes your face, you will get access to an additional patch file what makes from the demo version the contributors version. I will try to get the patch for contributors version and post it later.

  5. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thanks a lot if you can do that, however i have yhis one downloaded and i can do adress search and routing also works. but hey any newer version will be most welcome

  6. #35
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,651
    Rep Power
    5330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ustmedstudent View Post
    hi there, i cant seem to download the map anymore, download limit was reached na ata. Could someone pls reup this to hotfile maybe? thanks a lot!
    this is still working
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by jaerae View Post
    thanks a lot if you can do that, however i have yhis one downloaded and i can do adress search and routing also works. but hey any newer version will be most welcome
    suzieQ 1.13d version is full and links work
    Last edited by catymag; 24th July 2010 at 13:37.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  7. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    which is better roadguide img or OSM img????...


    in my opinion OSM file updated road name...

    ****://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin

  8. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have the osm map the one in roadguide is a more detailed map.

  9. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I think it's already in the i version (or j?).

  10. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    1.13i is only a demo version (just to check if your contribution is included, for pc viewing only) so the final release is 1.13h. hope someone would share 1.13h contributors version =) thanks in advance

  11. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1652 View Post
    Folks, it seams what you have here is only a demo version of the contributors map, not the real contributors version. They offer a demo version on their website for download, thats the link in this post, too. This is not complete. Address search is missing and routing is not working. If you have contributors status and the group likes your face, you will get access to an additional patch file what makes from the demo version the contributors version. I will try to get the patch for contributors version and post it later.
    Hope you get it soon Sir IceMan btw how is Maverick?

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.