Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 206
  1. #81
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    This is what you get with a 2GB sd card
    clipboard02ta

    So the 2010.11 img of full Europe doesn't fit in it, you have to buy a 4GB

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #82
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    finland
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi, I didn' t see if you have all the scandinavia in one file instead of separate files... should be around 200MB...Thanks

  4. #83
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hi I have searched and cannot find a direct answer I have a Nuvi 660 and want to download ALL of Europe. The inbuilt memory is not big enough how do I put the rest of the map onto an SD card. A link would be appreciated.

  5. #84
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,597
    Rep Power
    5318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wombat772 View Post
    Hi I have searched and cannot find a direct answer I have a Nuvi 660 and want to download ALL of Europe. The inbuilt memory is not big enough how do I put the rest of the map onto an SD card. A link would be appreciated.
    use unlocked IMG posted in post n1
    rename it gmapsupp.img and copy it in a folder named Garmin in your sd
    that's all
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  6. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi All! Sorry for my bad english, i'm Italian. I have any questions.
    I have a Garmin 205 with microSD card.

    When I bought the Garmin 205, are into pre-installed a maps 2008 original.
    The maps of 2009 I had downloaded from this site and everything went ok, but I wanted to understand why when I go on site MyGarmin he don't see that I installed maps of 2009, but always 2008.
    Now I saw you posted the new 2011 maps in this thread, you can tell me what should I download? Previously downloaded the img and copy to the SD card.

    Thank you very much!

  7. #86
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,597
    Rep Power
    5318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenders85 View Post
    Hi All! Sorry for my bad english, i'm Italian. I have any questions.
    I have a Garmin 205 with microSD card.

    When I bought the Garmin 205, are into pre-installed a maps 2008 original.
    The maps of 2009 I had downloaded from this site and everything went ok, but I wanted to understand why when I go on site MyGarmin he don't see that I installed maps of 2009, but always 2008.
    Now I saw you posted the new 2011 maps in this thread, you can tell me what should I download? Previously downloaded the img and copy to the SD card.

    Thank you very much!
    read the above post please
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  8. #87
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hi Caty, thanks for the info, I realised after I posted, the nuvi is pre-loaded with europe so assuming I use mapsource to my computer and then load what will fit if I do as you say for the rest is that correct.

  9. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    read the above post please
    Sorry.. but i don't understand very well English and there are more 80 post..
    can't you give me any question for my answer in my under post?

    Thanks.

  10. #89
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,597
    Rep Power
    5318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenders85 View Post
    Sorry.. but i don't understand very well English and there are more 80 post..
    can't you give me any question for my answer in my under post?

    Thanks.
    look in your profile please i can explain you in italian there
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  11. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HU
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks maffi, works great.
    Just need an explanation about MD2 file, is this needed on nüvi 765T and where to put?
    Regards,

 

 
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.