Garmin Transalpin mapsource v.2
Garmin TransAlpine is the ultimate map for outdoor recreation in Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Slovenia. The first border crossing topographic map for the eastern Alps, Garmin TransAlpine is the ideal 1:50,000 vector map for your compatible device. It includes hiking and mountain biking trails, alpine points of interest (POIs) such as mountain peaks and crossings, and general tourist POIs such as hotels and restaurants. Garmin TransAlpine combines a practical BaseCamp™ DVD with a preloaded microSD™/SD™ card to ensure that you always find the right tracks for your alpine adventure.
Garmin TransAlpine is intended for use in Europe. All content and map data is available in the official main language for the particular country.
* Provides a digital topographic map bundle, including DVD and microSD™/SD™.
* Includes coverage of selected areas and provides detail in Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Slovenia.
* Includes height contour lines in 25 meter intervals and a 3-D digital terrain model (DTM).
* Displays land use such as forests, lakes, streams and mountains.
* Provides main road networks for the entire coverage area.
* Contains additional trails and secondary tracks for Austria, Germany and South Tyrol.
* Provides routes on the enclosed road and trail network.
* Includes alpine points of interest (POIs), including 9,000 km of premium mountain bike trails, 2,000 refuges, 21,000 mountain peaks, 2,400 passes and crossings, and the E5, the European long-distance hiking trail.
* Includes general tourist POIs, including hotels, campgrounds, outdoor shops and more.
* Allows trip and waypoint management, including the upload of maps, waypoints, routes and tracks, with BaseCamp™ software.
Includes the entire European long distance trail, the E5, between Konstanz and Verona.
Germany: Very high detail with mountain bike routes for South of Bavaria from Starnberger Lake – Alps region, and South of Baden - Württenberg to Konstanz.
Austria: Very high detail with mountain bike routes for Tyrol, Vorarlberg, Salzburg, West of Kärnten until Villach and Gurktaler Alps; selected section for Upper Austria with Attalake, Traunlake and Steiermark until Schladminger Tauern.
Italy: Very high detail for South Tyrol and high detail with mountain bike routes for Trentino, Friuli, large part of Veneto south to Verona and large part of Lombardy to include Lake Como and Milan.
Switzerland: General detail with mountain bike routes from Thurgau to Weinfelden, from St.Gallen to western Walen Lake, Appenzell (Ausserohden and Innerrohden) and large portion of East-Glarus, Graubünden.
Liechtenstein: General detail.
Slovenia: General detail for part of the Julian Alps only.
Detail Level Detail Level Description
Very High Detailed land use description (forest, fields, cities, land cover in mountain areas, water bodies and more), paths (main and secondary roads, unpaved roads, foot paths and hiking trails), points of interest (POIs) (hotels, restaurants, tourism agencies and many more), mountain POIs (mountain tops, refuges, passes and many more).
High Detailled surface description (forests, fields, cities, landcover in mountain areas,waterbodies, and more), paths (main- und secondary roads, in part also unpaved roads), POIs (hotels, restaurants, tourism agencies, and more), alpine POIs (mountain tops, refuges, passes, and more).
General Basic surface description (forests, cities, waterbodies), roads (main and secondary roads), some POIs, and scattered alpine POIs.
this map must be installed running GARMALP2_DEU.msi, dont run Setup.exe
use MapSource v6.13.7