Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 130
  1. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm downloading the full pack right now , and as a new member I would like to thanks the guy who made this possible to us.

    To the guy who drove around 150 km in a dust road, are you sure that you checked the "avoid dust roads" in your configs? or you have checked justed the " fastest or shortest way" ?

    Ao rapaz que pegou a estrada de barro , voce olhou nas configuracoes se esta marcado para evitar estrada de terra? Se ocorreu como vc relatou 'e uma falha grotesca do mapa...

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #92
    Important User

    Midnight Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Croatia/Slovenia
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotomina View Post
    I'm downloading the full pack right now , and as a new member I would like to thanks the guy who made this possible to us.
    To the guy who drove around 150 km in a dust road, are you sure that you checked the "avoid dust roads" in your configs? or you have checked justed the " fastest or shortest way" ?
    Ao rapaz que pegou a estrada de barro , voce olhou nas configuracoes se esta marcado para evitar estrada de terra? Se ocorreu como vc relatou 'e uma falha grotesca do mapa...
    Official language on main board is English
    Read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and present yourself before posting here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    1qhhsh
    Password for all my uploads: gpspower.net

  4. #93
    Important User marcio_freitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    38
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    I use preferably the City Navigator Brazil 2010.10... Use the Autoguia to search for addresses, and also in small towns.Poi seach...
    In Sao Paulo, i use City Navigator...
    Last edited by marcio_freitas; 29th May 2010 at 01:29.

  5. #94
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I know that official language is english, thats the reason that took me to write in english and than translate to portuguese, i cant see any problem on doing that. And is way too selfish to do not allow this conduct once that there is no harm to anyone.

  6. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am surprised that your speedcam poi file talks with a womens voice in my Garmin 250W. I never thought that this was possible with the 250 series. How do you make that?

  7. #96
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default nuvi 1300

    Hello guys, I still have problems to put a brazilian Map in my nuvi 1300!

    My nuvi did not come with a microSD(memory card), but I found the folder .System...I think that I need to put the map gmapsupp.img there, but it takes 600MB, and I just have 300MB free!!!
    what can I do???
    thank you

  8. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Is it possible to run this pack on Garmin Mobile XT installed on a HTC HD 2 Leo ?

  9. #98
    Important User

    Midnight Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Croatia/Slovenia
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotomina View Post
    I know that official language is english, thats the reason that took me to write in english and than translate to portuguese, i cant see any problem on doing that. And is way too selfish to do not allow this conduct once that there is no harm to anyone.
    I know what is written in Portuguese, that's why i didn't delete it, just gave you warning.
    Problem is that writing in other languages than English in main board is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] violation, and my job is to take care that this rules are followed.

    If you want to use your native or other language, you can do it in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] section.

    (click on underlined text)
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    1qhhsh
    Password for all my uploads: gpspower.net

  10. #99
    Important User

    Midnight Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Croatia/Slovenia
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arrombado View Post
    Hello guys, I still have problems to put a brazilian Map in my nuvi 1300!

    My nuvi did not come with a microSD(memory card), but I found the folder .System...I think that I need to put the map gmapsupp.img there, but it takes 600MB, and I just have 300MB free!!!
    what can I do???
    thank you
    Buy SD card or remove original map from device to get free place (copy on PC before)

    In \System folder map should be named gmapprom.img
    or in \Map folder - gmapsupp.img
    Rename your map same as original map on device

    Quote Originally Posted by ebocca View Post
    Is it possible to run this pack on Garmin Mobile XT installed on a HTC HD 2 Leo ?
    This works on (allmost) all Garmin devices and all Garmin software (Mobile XT and Mobile PC)
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    1qhhsh
    Password for all my uploads: gpspower.net

  11. #100
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I put the gmapsupp.img in folder Garmin sd card, but the Garmin did not start.So named gmapbmap.img, which is the name of the image file within the folder, but did not work.What is my error?

 

 
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.