Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 622
  1. #291
    Member TenTwenty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi,

    Always had a Garmin 10x that I used with a Nokia cellphone. Gone are those days and I would like to use the device on my laptop with nRoute and or GarminMobilePC. The thing is though that I never received an install dvd or cd with the device. It was sold as "part" of the phone package.

    Downloading GarminMobilePC the software tells me that I need a previous installation on my laptop. Every one tells me to run the MSI and not the EXE. Thing is though that every thing I download that looks like GarminMobilePC is an EXE file. No MSI!

    Is there a way to create the correct folder and a file within the folder with the correct filename as needed by the setup program. I know that this trick works with mapsource.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #292
    Important User

    Midnight Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Croatia/Slovenia
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TenTwenty View Post
    Hi,

    Always had a Garmin 10x that I used with a Nokia cellphone. Gone are those days and I would like to use the device on my laptop with nRoute and or GarminMobilePC. The thing is though that I never received an install dvd or cd with the device. It was sold as "part" of the phone package.

    Downloading GarminMobilePC the software tells me that I need a previous installation on my laptop. Every one tells me to run the MSI and not the EXE. Thing is though that every thing I download that looks like GarminMobilePC is an EXE file. No MSI!

    Is there a way to create the correct folder and a file within the folder with the correct filename as needed by the setup program. I know that this trick works with mapsource.
    Downloaded EXE file is self-extracting archive.
    Run WinRar program, point to EXE file and select "Extract To" (follow on-screen instructions).
    Then you will have bunch of files, and one of them will be MAIN.msi, or just MAIN in Explorer (I hate this program) if "Hide known file extensions" is activated (and it is by default).
    Run that MAIN (double-click)

    P.S.
    And please, if problem is in some map or program you downloaded in some thread, post questions in that thread, so other members who are downloading could see question and answer
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    1qhhsh
    Password for all my uploads: gpspower.net

  4. #293
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hope sifu can help me here, i currently using 5.00.30w ASN verion, garmin can successfully start in my PND unit. but after that is keep searching for my device. while i press skip, all function can be adjust and set, but problem come back if i try to searching the road, it keep searching only, issit i still havet unlock the map or did i miss some step?

  5. #294
    Important User

    Midnight Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Croatia/Slovenia
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chew1188 View Post
    hope sifu can help me here, i currently using 5.00.30w ASN verion, garmin can successfully start in my PND unit. but after that is keep searching for my device. while i press skip, all function can be adjust and set, but problem come back if i try to searching the road, it keep searching only, issit i still havet unlock the map or did i miss some step?
    Did You unlock your program with SW.UNL file?
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    1qhhsh
    Password for all my uploads: gpspower.net

  6. #295
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    HH
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi there


    great forum. i need massive help: i use basecamp 2.1.2. with a powermac (ppc) with mac os 10.5.8.

    when i updated to 2.1.2 all the little paths and trails disappeared in basecamp.... where can i downgrade to 2.1.1??

  7. #296
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,641
    Rep Power
    5327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thshh View Post
    hi there


    great forum. i need massive help: i use basecamp 2.1.2. with a powermac (ppc) with mac os 10.5.8.

    when i updated to 2.1.2 all the little paths and trails disappeared in basecamp.... where can i downgrade to 2.1.1??
    look here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  8. #297
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i did it....nvm i try to redo it see what the effect include the unlock map

  9. #298
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Czech
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi,

    I would like to ask you for help or advice about Garmin Oregon 550. I would to delete selectively in last visited points. I didnīt find the right way. thanks for help.

    R.

  10. #299
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,641
    Rep Power
    5327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragcz View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to ask you for help or advice about Garmin Oregon 550. I would to delete selectively in last visited points. I didnīt find the right way. thanks for help.

    R.
    You can delete these files from the Track Manager by selecting a track and choosing Delete, this is the safest way. You can also connect to your computer and delete .gpx files in [drive]:\Garmin\GPX which have the same name as the tracks you want to delete, but there is some evidence that in some cases an internal reference is still present, meaning that the tracks still show up in the Track Manager.

    Verify that deleting gpx files also deletes the internal track, and that deleting the files manually always works

    more info
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  11. #300
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    thai
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    19

    Default thai keyboard(input) needed for nuvi 1460

    hi need the above file.

    can some kind soul please upload if have?

    thank you

 

 
Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.