Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Zimbabwe
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    @rider

    I just tried on non rooted phone, and it doesn't work!! Message is something like yours...Sorry, CoPilot can not verify your purchase on G. Play...

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #32
    GPSPower Helper

    Brown Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Madagascar
    Posts
    1,305
    Rep Power
    1312

    Default

    CoPilot premium app
    - Delete Google license verification work to, only, rooted phone. So it will be on all newer versions. Remember.
    - >Create modified apk< with Lacky Patcher - It does not works
    - Using premium ID (e-mail and pass) that you previously used. See sticky thread.
    - Do not use simultaneously two or more applications from ALK.
    Last edited by Brown Dog; 12th November 2015 at 07:59.

  4. #33
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    66
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    CoPilot premium app
    - Delete Google license verification work to, only, rooted phone. So it will be on all newer versions. Remember.
    - >Create modified apk< with Lacky Patcher - It does not works
    - Using premium ID (e-mail and pass) that you previously used. See sticky thread.
    - Do not use simultaneously two or more applications from ALK.
    Brown Dog,

    Thanx.

    I have version 9.6.2.957 ( the grey one on Google Play ) installed, works fine, last time I reinstalled from Google Play without problems using
    my Premium ID.

    So do you think it's best to uninstall everything related to version 9.6.2.957 and
    install CoPilot Premium Europe GPS v.9.6.3.89 from the first post after that using the same Premium ID or create a new one for v9.6.3.89 ?
    Last edited by rider; 12th November 2015 at 09:56.

  5. #34
    GPSPower Helper

    Brown Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Madagascar
    Posts
    1,305
    Rep Power
    1312

    Default

    Do not make new, there is no need. Use old ID.

  6. #35
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    66
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    Do not make new, there is no need. Use old ID.
    Is < CoPilot Premium Europe - GPS v9.6.3.89.apk > from the first post unpatched version ?

  7. #36
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    66
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    Do not make new, there is no need. Use old ID.
    Brown Dog,

    Still no luck.

    I deinstalled version 9.6.2.957 and deleted the folder < com.alk.copilot.mapviewer > and reboot.

    Installed < CoPilot Premium Europe - GPS v9.6.3.89.apk >

    Opened it and it asked for ID : Premium ID ( same as for version 9.6.2.957 )

    Again the error screen Sorry etc as before.

    Screenshot Lucky Patcher  9



    Tried several times, no luck.

    Uninstalled again, deleted everything, reboot.

    Installed version 9.6.2.957 again from Google Play Store : perfect, downloads maps, updated POI's etc without problems.

    Different is when I install < CoPilot Premium Europe - GPS v9.6.3.89.apk > , when it opens, the ID details from previous installs are already filled in.
    When I install version 9.6.2.957 from Google Play Store nothing is filled in.

    Maybe there are some left overs of version 9.6.3.89 somewhere ?

  8. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gabrovo
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rider View Post
    Brown Dog,

    Still no luck.

    I deinstalled version 9.6.2.957 and deleted the folder < com.alk.copilot.mapviewer > and reboot.

    Installed < CoPilot Premium Europe - GPS v9.6.3.89.apk >

    Opened it and it asked for ID : Premium ID ( same as for version 9.6.2.957 )

    Again the error screen Sorry etc as before.

    Screenshot Lucky Patcher  9



    Tried several times, no luck.

    Uninstalled again, deleted everything, reboot.

    Installed version 9.6.2.957 again from Google Play Store : perfect, downloads maps, updated POI's etc without problems.

    Different is when I install < CoPilot Premium Europe - GPS v9.6.3.89.apk > , when it opens, the ID details from previous installs are already filled in.
    When I install version 9.6.2.957 from Google Play Store nothing is filled in.

    Maybe there are some left overs of version 9.6.3.89 somewhere ?
    I have the some problem. After this I use lucky patcher and remove verification from google play, after this eveything is ok.

  9. #38
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    66
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    No idea what's wrong, I stay with 9.6.2.957 . Works perfect and easy to install + update from Play Store with my premium I D.
    Maybe. the original. unpatched 9.6.3.89 apk would work with my Premium ID, don't know, don't have it.
    My device is not rooted so Lucky Patcher is useless.
    Last edited by rider; 25th November 2015 at 22:46.

  10. #39
    Member + cyberark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    holland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    it works, thanks. by registration is note. for 1 year licention? what happend after 1 year?.
    must download CoPilot Live Premium Full Europe v9.4.0.144 _ed.apk

  11. #40
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    66
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Can anyone tell me what's the difference between Copilot gps carnavigation 9.6.2.957 ( the grey one on Google Play ) and
    Copilot Premium Europe 9.6.3.89 ( the red one in Google Play Store ) ?

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.