I want to find a map of Hungary (DX), you help me!
I have burned the Benelux map on a CD with cloneCD using the CloneCD profile.
But when I try to use the CD in my VW GOLF mkV from 2005 it says the disc can't be used.
Also strange thing is that the original older CD not always works, and its very slow..
Do you guys know whats happening ?
Thanks in advance
How do we record this?
the file "Clone cd profile's
Safe disc 3 & Travelpilot DX" is for what?
thanks for the help
- Only use Clonecd 18.104.22.168
- always use profile setting Teleatlas.ccp**
- Minimum speed setting max. 4x
- Amplify weak sectors
- Most DVD writers can not write a reliable navigation cd some have a minimum speed of 16! Best option is to look for a very old cd writer with a max speed of 4. Most Plextors are very good, also the TSST drives in laptops (Medion) write perfect copies although minimum speed is 10.4
Last edited by janch; 20th April 2016 at 07:15. Reason: attachment
can anyone explain how to burn this in CloneCD please?
1. Download map(s)
2. Choose a good writer.The older, the better!
3. Go find the right media. Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden CD's are your best choices.
4. Download CloneCD 22.214.171.124
5. Download the Teleatlas.ccp setting file, unpack and copy it to C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\Profiles
6. Launch CloneCD, and chose the right .ccd file to burn the image to a blank disk with the lowest speed possible!
7. Make sure you select the Teleatlas profile!
8. If there are any weak sector errors showing up, don't mind it's "normal".
If your burned CD is not recognised by the system, than you made a poor copy, so you must find different burner..
Last edited by janch; 20th April 2016 at 21:36.
My satnav just arrived from fixing the display and the old cd is scratched from being in the glove-box for month after month...
I need TeleAtlas Maps 2013-2014 Spain and Portugal for Blaupunkt TravelPilot DX. Can someone leave me here a valid link?
Hmm, Link to Scandinavian maps points to Alps maps :-)