Your problem is CD burner..there are only a few which can make a working copy of a TravelPilot DX cd's.. Anyway, here are some hints:
- Only use Clonecd 22.214.171.124
- always use profile setting Teleatlas.ccp
- Minimum speed setting max. 4x
- Amplify weak sectors
- Most DVD writers can not write a reliable navigation cd some have a minimum speed of 16!
- Best option is to look for a very old cd writer with a max speed of 4.
- Most Plextors are very good
- Also the TSST drives in laptops (Medion) write perfect copies although minimum speed is 10.4
- Only use media with a blue reflection layer (Only TAYHO YUDEN / JVC for eg.), Verbatim..
tested and working on:
Apple MacBook Air Superdrive
HP CDDVDW TS-L633N
..and some others.