Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default How to install extra maps

I have got a Magellan 510 Explorist with iGo Software and Europe maps installed in an SD cart. I would like to add maps for Northern America and i would like to ask if i add them all together in one folder for roads, buildings in a different folder etc.
    ie (content)
    streets
    Austria
    Florida
    all together
    buildings
    all together
    poi
    all together
    etc

Finally i would like to ask if there is a map iGo for China and Japan?? I have found only for Garmin and my device is WinCE (Magellan).

Kind Regards

2.    Advertissements

Quote Originally Posted by asimkon View Post
    I have got a Magellan 510 Explorist with iGo Software and Europe maps installed in an SD cart. I would like to add maps for Northern America and i would like to ask if i add them all together in one folder for roads, buildings in a different folder etc.
    ie (content)
    streets
    Austria
    Florida
    all together
    buildings
    all together
    poi
    all together
    etc

Finally i would like to ask if there is a map iGo for China and Japan?? I have found only for Garmin and my device is WinCE (Magellan).

Kind Regards
    if you used mapchanger wince
    you can to put all maps TT and Navteq in content\map,all buildings TT and Navteq in building,all pois in poi folder

The MapChanger wince you can downloaded [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    put this utility in ux folder into iGO.if the folder not exist create it.regards
    Last edited by Korabi; 10th October 2014 at 06:18 PM.

I have used the following procedure and it is the only one that works with Magellan 510 (install routable maps):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Any help would be convenient to me?

thanks