Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

help 3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..

Garmin 3790
    software v5
    gps fw 2.60

CN Europe NTU 2015.20 located in\"system" hidden folder (downloaded from here) Tried NT and NTU.
    AND / OR sd card in /map

Well, all has been fine, no problems at all. Sudenly, the otherday I noticed all the roads on my route had disappeared. The PLANNED route was there but if I hit "view map", the screen is essentially blank...
    If I zoom out I can see my favourites but once again, no roads...
    WTF???

So, after resetting the device, I tried again, re-installed the maps but as yet have had absolutely no luck.
    As a last resort I tried garmin express to reinstall my original 2012 map. That worked... Deleted those files and replaced with 2015.20. Tried unlocked img, tried locked and used jetmouse to create unl file..
    I've been doing this for years, what the hell has happened??
    Any input gratefully received...

2.    Advertissements

Important User 3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..
    3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..

Hi.
    If img FID is greater than 2200 Jetmouse is useless.
    Use gimgunlock to unlock.
    Backup old files (.unl&.gma) along old .img and remove them.
    Copy unlocked .img to the same place of the previous one, no .unl or .gma is needed after running the unlocker on the .img.
    Be sure to have a basemap in nuvi.

sent with my phone
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

After restoring the unit from a backup I made earlier this year, it appears to have resolved the issue.

Navigation software expert 3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..
    3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..

Maybe you remove gmapbmap.img and tjis was reasoin why you don't see map, when you add backup back to unit you add also gmapbmap
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Important User 3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..
    3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..3790 Strange issue with all roads dissapearing. Help please..

Yeah I think so, that's why I wrote above
    Be sure to have a basemap in nuvi.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600