Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40
    City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40

Have a look at the first 5 characters of your last JCV file. If it was D4385xxxA.JCV then it can now use D4385060A.JCV for 2014.10 MENA for instance.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Hi all. I have a question, if I may? I have the 2014.30 version and it's running fine on both Mapsource and my Garmin device. Does anyone know if the 2014.40 version has any updates pertaining specifically to the roads of the United Arab Emirates? I don't think Garmin explains what's new with each new release. If 2014.40 includes updates only for other M.E/N.A countries, then I prefer to save myself the trouble of downloading and installing the 2014.40 version. Thank you.

Important User City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40
    City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40

Unfortunately Garmin didn't update interactive map here:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    No way to know map changelog.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Navigation software expert City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40
    City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40

Quote Originally Posted by Hardati View Post
    then I prefer to save myself the trouble of downloading and installing the 2014.40 version.
    Install only PC version for new map. Then you can calculate the same routes used by you on both version and can see change if it is present.
    Garmin and Navteq (Here) never explain what's new because it is huge massiv of information. I am not very active man but I am always find many of new on new map then travel by it...
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    Install only PC version for new map. Then you can calculate the same routes used by you on both version and can see change if it is present.
    Garmin and Navteq (Here) never explain what's new because it is huge massiv of information. I am not very active man but I am always find many of new on new map then travel by it...
    Thanks for the advice. Done that. I thought I'd post for the benefit of anyone who may have had the same question as me that the UAE roads are exactly the same as 2014.30. There is one active new highway near a place called Hatta which is still not there in 2014.40. It's a 3-lane highway in each direction, I don't know how Navteq is still missing it. You're right about the changes from one update to the other being massive at times but Garmin could at least mention the countries where changes are effected without necessarily stating what the changes are. MENA is a whole region with many countries, we're not all interested in the same countries; would it hurt them too much to just say in which countries updates took place? Anyway, thanks again for the advice

Navigation software expert City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40
    City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2014.40

It is difficult question. For Finland I could see small addition like POI or changing traffic rules for each release. But as in your case Garmin do not hurry to update global roads network. But for example at one moment in version 2014.30 the full renew information was contained. I think Here (ex-Navteq) have own plan (time-stable) for serious global update of region but certain categories of update as new POI in its base or user reports be adding from one release to another. I think if you look at maps with more deep sight you can find a some minor additions or changes.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

sorry for the stupid question but how can i install this map on my nüvi 3590LMT

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Alharbi View Post
    sorry for the stupid question but how can i install this map on my nüvi 3590LMT
    No problem. Have a look here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and scroll down to "Storing maps in devices".
    For a more recent map, you may want to have a look here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by catymag; 27th August 2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: closed thread