Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Master

? Mapfactor - Navigator Free

I have downloaded Mapfactor Navigator and quite impressed that it uses OSM maps as they tend to be more upto date and updated on a monthly basis, so unlike tomtom or here where you can wait for years!! for maps to be updated OSM does it near instantly.

The question I have is currently I am using version 12 but 14 is available to buy online but is it lurking about on sites like this?
    is there any way to get TTS voices on the device.software? as the synsasised windows tts voice pretty dire.

is there any customisised skins or better looking interface available?

2.    Advertissements

Important User Mapfactor - Navigator Free
    Mapfactor - Navigator FreeMapfactor - Navigator FreeMapfactor - Navigator FreeMapfactor - Navigator FreeMapfactor - Navigator FreeMapfactor - Navigator FreeMapfactor - Navigator Free

moved to proper section
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Master

? Mapfactor Navigator

Has anyone considered or tried to add additional TTS voices to this on wince devices? onbiously android you have loads of options but the wince option is a very bad synsisised version.
    would loq7 or nuance from igo be able to get adapted to it?

i have asked on the mapfactor forum but they are less than enthusiastic in adding additional voices to wince option.

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links