Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    GPSPower Helper diMka WA aP.1.3.3
    diMka WA aP.1.3.3

SKIN diMka WA aP.1.3.3

diMka WA aP.1.3.3 (HVGA..FullHD) (WertVRV & Andron66)
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: Google translate

1. Ability to disable warnings related to nutrition (switching to battery mode, low and critical battery level) (useful for some devices).
    2. Option to disable swipe (two fingers).
    3. Interchanges Pictures (junction_view) right now in part: "night" night mode, "day" in day mode.
    4. Switch checks the route for the removal of startup (Settings / Advanced settings).
    5. Warnings TMC-events en route:
    1) displays only those events that directly or unaccounted neproignorirovany (via the buttons on the screen warning or event view on the map);
    2) visual warning (includes distance to prevent, delay, description, location (road number and / or name of the street), the location of the start and end of the event);
    3) audible warning (possibility to choose normal sound and adjust the volume);
    4) Disable voice TTS Pro-warning: distance (can be individually turned off) + description + location (can be individually turned off);
    5) Options for action to prevent the panel in the cockpit:
    - Hide the warning (tap on the panel itself), back panel warning appears after the new warnings or after entry / exit to the navigation screen;
    - Ignore (not taken into account when calculating the route) warning (the corresponding button on the panel);
    - To take into account when calculating the route (the corresponding button on the panel);
    - Viewed in a separate screen (corresponding button on the panel);
    6) the possible settings:
    - Complete disconnection warning;
    - Maximum distance to the event at which it is displayed;
    - The minimum distance to the event at which it is displayed (when the distance to the event does not make sense to warn him);
    - The minimum delay of the event at which it is displayed;
    - Description of the event filter (case does not matter, you can enter part of the description, such as "bundle" or "Samples" you can enter multiple filters by spaces, eg "cord samples," in this case will show only those events which contain a description of or "COG" (Heavy traffic conditions) or "samples" (Cork));
    - Time AutoHide panel warning after its occurrence, the effects are similar to the hand hiding (back panel warning appears after the new warnings or after entry / exit to the navigation screen), with a time of 0 to AutoHide AutoHide off;
    6. Other fixes.
    Last edited by costas3850; 30th January 2016 at 01:27 PM.

2.    Advertissements

This skin starts to become a piece of art ...

Very good work...

GPSPower Helper diMka WA aP.1.3.3
    diMka WA aP.1.3.3

Dimka WA 1.3.3 by matheus
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Member + diMka WA aP.1.3.3diMka WA aP.1.3.3diMka WA aP.1.3.3

Someone nows how to get "Monitoring arrivel time" with this skin, or do we need a UX file for it, if so, were can i get that UX for Android.
    Thanks

Anyone get this skin to work with Basarsoft 9.6.29.404739? I was told that this is also the same as iGO primo israel 9.6.29.427562. I got this skin stuck at bott up splash screen only but diMkaWa ap114_CsL works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by captzot View Post
    Anyone get this skin to work with Basarsoft 9.6.29.404739? I was told that this is also the same as iGO primo israel 9.6.29.427562. I got this skin stuck at bott up splash screen only but diMkaWa ap114_CsL works just fine.
    Referring to the skin in post #1: With Basarsoft I do not know, but it works with iGO primo israel 9.6.29.427562, at least for me.

Important User diMka WA aP.1.3.3
    diMka WA aP.1.3.3

Hello,
    Skin from the first post works very well in both versions of iGO.
    If there is a problem in the new version of the Quick menu - you have to throw them (ver. 2.4) and go back to version 2.2.
    Captzot - if you have a problem of this type as you write - there may be errors in installing the new version.
    Look at the post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and all of there tips - do it and then reinstall the program - must act!
    greet wojpen

Quote Originally Posted by peponas View Post
    Referring to the skin in post #1: With Basarsoft I do not know, but it works with iGO primo israel 9.6.29.427562, at least for me.
    Thanks. I'll try the Israel one

Quote Originally Posted by wojpen View Post
    Hello,
    Skin from the first post works very well in both versions of iGO.
    If there is a problem in the new version of the Quick menu - you have to throw them (ver. 2.4) and go back to version 2.2.
    Captzot - if you have a problem of this type as you write - there may be errors in installing the new version.
    Look at the post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and all of there tips - do it and then reinstall the program - must act!
    greet wojpen
    Just tried the Israel one and the same problem occurred. I'll read the tutorial, but can you tell me how to identify ver 2.2 and 2.4? unless put in file naming?

Thanks wojpen for advice.