Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    AlexWhiter

Quote Originally Posted by 555 View Post
    Installed, first thing i noticed in Main Menu > Settings there is no more "About" button is this normal?
    No, it's surely abnormal.
    Please open the Settings, then open its context menu, and select "Change item order" from this menu, open the context menu one more time, and select "Include all" or "Restore defaults".
    Will that help?

2.    Advertissements

Yeah it came back, after i did Include All thanks and saying on about page Patched Version 4.30 installed.

Already tried satellite imagery with JNX file it works great.

AlexWhiter

One more update.
    In version 3.20 of the patcher:
    * Support of Monterra Outdoor Software (libgarminos.so) version 1.18 and higher added.
    * Recognition of Edge 510 firmwares added.

The link is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Important notice: Some antiviral software report the FirmwarePatcher.exe is a malware. As far as I understand, this started when I've added update checking into the patcher.
    You can always make sure there's nothing malicious in the patcher with help of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

To patch Monterra, you need to get root access first. See [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for the instructions.
    Last edited by AlexWhiter; 29th June 2014 at 04:53 PM.

Hi,

Montana 6.10 patched with 3.20 patcher, then patched 5.9 upgraded with patched 6.10 : all has gone right, raster .jnx (and all vector maps) are well displayed on my Montana.

Subscript to this thread..

AlexWhiter

The support of Edge 1000 firmwares is added to the patcher.
    The patterns will be automatically loaded if auto-update is enabled in the program.

I'm not sure if i should release a separate patcher version, but if anyone needs it please let me know.

Navigation software expert Patched firmwares for JNX files
    Patched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX files

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWhiter View Post
    The support of Edge 1000 firmwares is added to the patcher.
    The patterns will be automatically loaded if auto-update is enabled in the program.

I'm not sure if i should release a separate patcher version, but if anyone needs it please let me know.
    Where are patterns is stored on PC? I want to replace it on other PC without net.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

AlexWhiter

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    Where are patterns is stored on PC? I want to replace it on other PC without net.
    The auto-updater saves defs.txt file with patterns into "c:\users\All users\Alex Whiter\JNX Loader Patcher" (on Win 7 and higher).
    But if you'd like to load this file manually, you should get it from here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and put it in the same folder where FirmwarePatcher.exe lives. The file will be loaded on the next patcher run.

Navigation software expert Patched firmwares for JNX files
    Patched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX files

Thanks! I had saw this links in source of FirmwarePatcher.exe. But I did not find any changes in any files after auto-update as result because I would to copy changed files to other PC simply. It was plunged me into a doubt (it is my favourite phobia). Thanks again!
    Last edited by Giomen; 17th August 2014 at 02:01 AM.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

AlexWhiter

Version 3.21 released.
    In this release:
    * Edge 1000 firmware support added;
    * GCD container version adjustment improved.

Re-direction page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Direct link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

NB.Please note some of the anti-viral products report the patcher is a malware.
    They just don't like the autoupdater logic for some reason.

If you don't trust the patcher, but still need the patched firmwares, I'd recommend using either some of the sand-boxing software, or a virtual machine.