Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Question Nuvi 2xx7 how to remove some of the itinerary points?

Hi Folks,

This is a bit stupid question, but so far I could not work it out

There are Nuvi 2497 which has an active route. While driving I deside to jump into some other places, so I just tap @Where@, take the POIs and add those to active route.
    10 minutes later I change my mind and decide to avoid point on the route.
    How can I do it???

So far I found the only ways a) to see the whole route screen with driving instructions , but there seems no option to either rearrange points or remove some of them and b) start over from WHERE , but this is not what I want at the moment

Can you please tell me how can I remove some points being on the route or|and re-arrange their order on the list?

Thanks in advance!

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software expert Nuvi 2xx7 how to remove some of the itinerary points?
    Nuvi 2xx7 how to remove some of the itinerary points?Nuvi 2xx7 how to remove some of the itinerary points?Nuvi 2xx7 how to remove some of the itinerary points?

You can probably take the any POIs and add it to active route, but then TRIPPLANNER window was opened you may delete this new point and rearrange or remove previous points...
    It is work on old model!
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?