Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help Help identify the type of device and its analogs.

The multimedia device in a vehicle.

Attached a file with the latest firmware GUPDATE.GCD and XML.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How to determine the direct links to the update files?

as "download.garmin.com/software/dezl760_GCDfile__430.gcd"
    Last edited by Neil; 24th January 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Remove UID & Unlock code from GarminDevice.xml and reupload.

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software Moderator kunix's Avatar

This is an older firmware for your device.
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    HWIDs match and the firmware structure is very similar.
    The firmware itself is quite complicated... probably the most complicated I have ever seen.
    Last edited by kunix; 23rd January 2014 at 08:46 PM.

Navigation software expert Help identify the type of device and its analogs.
    Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.

It is Fuji (GPS/NAV in-dash Head Unit) Russia, Illum 2, v2, AutoOEM

Here is thread on this forum about Suzuki OEM:

I have direct link only for ver.3.30 too.

I do not know why somebody muss up with Dezl. Is the same 8 symbols A2AVGB02 as in dezl_760_DoC.pdf.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Help identify the type of device and its analogs.
    Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.

@AlexArGC
    Often you may obtain another sw version from the garmin server by changing the version number in the url, i.e. substituting '........340.gcd' for ''........330.gcd' but in this case it results on a 'File not found' page error.

I've removed sensitive info from your XML file and reuploaded it. Having a UID and Unlock Code in the wrong hands is best avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    It is Fuji (GPS/NAV in-dash Head Unit) Russia, Illum 2, v2, AutoOEM

Here is thread on this forum about Suzuki OEM:

I have direct link only for ver.3.30 too.
    Well spotted Giomen.

I do not know why somebody muss up with Dezl. Is the same 8 symbols A2AVGB02 as in dezl_760_DoC.pdf.
    Lol, i thought he was just giving an example of a direct link.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    @AlexArGC
    Often you may obtain another sw version from the garmin server by changing the version number in the url, i.e. substituting '........340.gcd' for ''........330.gcd' but in this case it results on a 'File not found' page error.

Lol, i thought he was just giving an example of a direct link.
    I think what the newest SW available only from garmin-suzuki link in my review post. @AlexArGC must make booted SD from device menu and when connect to garmin-suzuki site for checking updates for SW and Map (but map unfortunately is not LM and even is not under Nuvi guarantee agreement).

Neil, you can do it yourself because you have ID of devices and can put original file on SD like virtual disk for Nuvis if you want and have time.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.Help identify the type of device and its analogs.

LOL! I've been posting about using 'stunt doubles' for years Mate. I only meant that in this case the 3.40 fw is not obtainable from the Garmin server using that url change trick. Nor does putting the xml on a usb drive and then making an amendment to <SoftwareVersion>330</SoftwareVersion> do any better. Result is 'No firmware update available for your device', therefore my comment 'File not found' means that the file "FujiMY13,NA,v1_340.gcd" seems to be not available on the garmin server.

g7ie
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

LOL! I've been posting about using 'stunt doubles' for years Mate. I only meant that in this case the 3.40 fw is not obtainable from the Garmin server using that url change trick.
    Mate

Spoiler: Go to here it is English
    https://suzuki.garmin.com

I could do it! How are you?

Spoiler: And learn Russian at the end :)
    http://suzukovod.ru/showpost.php?p=617936&postcount=139

Navigation software Moderator kunix's Avatar

Giomen
    To be correct, the update link is
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Your link is redirected to Garmin's locale selection page.

Unfortunately, this device has GarminOS inside (and also firmwares for tuner and radio), not WinCE and not Android, so one can't install 3rd party software.
    On the other hand, Garmin has a lot of maps for many countries, so maybe installing 3rd party software is not even needed...
    Last edited by kunix; 24th January 2014 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    Mate

Spoiler: Go to here it is English
    https://suzuki.garmin.com

I could do it! How are you?

Spoiler: And learn Russian at the end :)
    http://suzukovod.ru/showpost.php?p=617936&postcount=139
    Either you misunderstood me, or i misunderstood you [gotta be a first time for everything ....]

The v3.4 file is not on the Garmin Server as is FujiMY13,NA,v1_330.gcd. Going to My Dashboard you are met with this page, which gives the incorrect advice that the device software is up to date [it's not, 'cos i changed the xml to 330], but it also suggests going to the partner site to check for software updates:

3kmm

Guess what? There is an update:

z3z5

I now have GUPDATE.GCD and it's version 3.40.

Either you misunderstood me, or i misunderstood you [gotta be a first time for everything ....][/img]
    I now have GUPDATE.GCD and it's version 3.40.
    Sorry Neil I gave not full link because browser auto inserted corrected which the same as Kunix typed. I already visited this site and tried to get D4104000A.JCV and D4105000A.sid for research at one time. But as I say no LMT or Nuvi guarantee for this device and I had misfortune. Actually I sent you there I was rather bother yesterday.