Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Navigation software expert Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Database for FM Traffic Providers software up to version 3.70
    as of July 8, 2013

Use myDashboard to install this file.
    http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=4427
    (279 KB)

Change History
    Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.70:
    Add support for Digital Traffic in Belgium, when the unit has compatible software and the traffic receiver has a subscription for the service.
    Add support for Navteq (Saudi Arabia), when the unit has compatible maps and the traffic receiver has a subscription for the service.
    Add support for Navteq (Turkey), when the unit has compatible maps and the traffic receiver has a subscription for the service.
    Add support for Decell (Slovakia), when the traffic receiver has a subscription for the service.
    Add support for Navicom in the Kaliningrad Oblast region of Russia, when the traffic receiver has a subscription for the service.
    Add support for Digital Traffic in UK, when the unit has compatible software and the traffic receiver has a subscription for the service.
    ITIS (UK) is now INRIX (UK).
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

2.    Advertissements

Default garmin 2460 from usa, how can i set the traffic for singapore?

garmin 2460 from usa, how can i set the traffic fm for singapore?

or no way? because at the traffic part it ask me the enter some codes, currently only have usa

thanks

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

I think that traffic is free in Singapore, but maybe that is only for SG/MY units. You could check with Garmin SG to see if you can get it on your US unit. You traffic receiver would have only lifetime NA traffic on board being as it was bundled with a US unit.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Important User Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Quote Originally Posted by critical88 View Post
    garmin 2460 from usa, how can i set the traffic fm for singapore?
    moved to the proper thread
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That's not actually how the HD traffic info is delivered via the GTM60 HD Digital Traffic Receiver. I think that possibly you are confusing the GSM 'Live Traffic' service via the SmartPhoneLink in Apps on your 3597, with the HD Digital traffic via the HD radio (DAB+) receiver in the GTM60 for which there is no charge. The NA GTM60 also has an OEM Navteq FM TMC subscription on board as well. I've also added a TTN FM sub to my NA GTM60 but i haven't been back to the States to test it but i don't think it will as 1 error is now showing. The Suna FM sub added works in AU though as it also does with GTM26/36.
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    That's correct. I was referring to the premium subscription service through SmartPhonelink.

TTN or Clear Channel does not broadcast in HD so even if you can get the TTN to work on the latest Nuvi's I don't think it's worth the hassle....if you have an older device like I do that already has the TTN code. It's also too bad that you STILL can't force your Nuvi to select which traffic provider through the traffic receiver/antenna. Having said that, it's not really a big deal whether or not you have traffic since most radio stations where they transmit the traffic info normally do not broadcast traffic during weekends or after certain hours.

Default GARMIN GTM60 Error with EUROPE Traffic

Hello,

I have GARMIN NUVI 3597LMTHD (US MAPS) so i added Europe maps and works perfectly

then I added Subscription from this TOPIC
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

NOW Traffic not working Automatically, keep searching. so when i boot my garmin traffic looks like error not working

Spoiler: pic

then if i pressed the three lines and click "NORM" it will works fine
    Spoiler: pics

this pic for sttus while error
    Spoiler: pic

and should i do this manually evey time i boot my garmin

HOPE THERE IS WAY TO FIX THIS

Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Reset gtm table, click on this 3 line in uper left corner.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Quote Originally Posted by NLP View Post
    I have GARMIN NUVI 3597LMTHD (US MAPS) so i added Europe maps and works perfectly

then I added Subscription from this TOPIC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

NOW Traffic not working Automatically, keep searching. so when i boot my garmin traffic looks like error not working..........
    Moved to appropriate thread. Better not to open separate topics, post in existing threads if possible please.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    Reset gtm table, click on this 3 line in uper left corner.
    I did still err after new boot

You have in developer menu 3 topics about GTM open all and reset all and go back to map view and hit TMC icon, you don't need to turn off/on nuvi.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]