Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    kb0mgh

Question Knight Rider - KITT voice

Do any one have the KITT voice for the Garmin from NavTones?

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

Note by MOD: post moved/joined in correct 3rd...and coded link Look here
    Last edited by Roger; 5th July 2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: join Note

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. KITT vpm file found ! unlock needed
    KITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock needed

@kb0mgh
    Welcome to Noeman. In Post #8 you will find a tutorial for the Kitt voices.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Navigation software expert KITT vpm file found ! unlock needed
    KITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock needed

Tutorial in post 8 work like charm

But Kitt voice is not the same like in TV series
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock needed

Too picky Loly!

I reckon you're remembering the dubbed episodes shown in Slovenia ... I think the voice-over in that was done by a drunken German with a very bad accent wearing extremely tight Lederhosen and it was recorded while a crazed Owl clawed at his nether regions [thank God for the Lederhosen, Ja?].

Was it this guy?:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

EDIT: In case you can't understand the Nice German Man's Slovenian:

Pozdravljeni, David. Kam želite iti sedaj? Trak se v tesen, velik fant. To bo ena od hudiča vožnjo.

Hello David. Where would you like to go now? Strap yourself in tight, big boy. This is going to be one Hell of a ride.
    Last edited by Neil; 6th July 2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Add translation .. LOL!
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Navigation software expert KITT vpm file found ! unlock needed
    KITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock neededKITT vpm file found ! unlock needed

I see this series in ENG and German version

German version:

Translation for Neil: One car, one computer, ONE Neil

ENG version:
    Last edited by lolypop000; 6th July 2013 at 01:42 PM.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

GPSPower Helper KITT vpm file found ! unlock needed
    KITT vpm file found ! unlock needed

I was so Wrong in thinking that the car was a converted Australian Holden !!
    In fact, the first Kitt was a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am, and the second KITT, a 2008-2009 Ford Shelby GT500KR.
    So maybe the first car was a Holden after all, as both Holden and Pontiac are manufactured by GM.

The voice file works nicely after unlocking as per post #8.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein.

I have a response. In case an itchy trigger finger gets the better of me [it will] and i go tooooo far OT, the above posts have been copied to
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Game's on over there Girls!

As Navtones seems to have now dropped Garmin voices [at least publicly], it may be that the hidden page linked in post #1 will also disappear eventually. I have many of the personalised Kitt voice files already and will try to dw the rest in case they can that page. If the link goes dead in the future, post a request and i'll supply the file if i have it.

Does anyone have any more KITT Voice? I've come to look for a long time.

G'day HarleyMaster, welcome to GPS Power.

I much prefer Goldwings over Harleys but be nice to me 'cos i have a lot of the Kitt voices. Which one are you looking for?

Nice to meet Neil. I have heard that Navtones version is best, but what do you think?
    Anything goes, do what you can to share